Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS


Corrupt a Wish

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoresuMakashi

Senior Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Snowl:
granted, but you are extremely allergic to it.

I wish FluffyDragon didnt ignore my wish

Granted, but not really.

Same wish as before for continuity (I wish for my post to not be replied to.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSH Nova

Member

07-26-2013

Granted, this is a statement though

I wish for trolls to GTFO of LoL


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmandork

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
SoresuMakashi:
Granted, but not really.

Same wish as before for continuity (I wish for my post to not be replied to.)

granted, but you get replied to ANYWAY. (lolwot)
i wish for a penguin champion


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dartz

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Charmandork:
granted, but you get replied to ANYWAY. (lolwot)
i wish for a penguin champion


granted, but he has the same moves and looks as teemo.

I wish to die a peaceful death.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2 minute noodles

Junior Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Dartz:
granted, but he has the same moves and looks as teemo.

I wish to die a peaceful death.


Granted. But you will end up with the devil.

I wish for a gangster goose. (http://i.imgur.com/kVjCS.jpg)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSH Nova

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Charmandork:
granted, but you get replied to ANYWAY. (lolwot)
i wish for a penguin champion


Regarding penguin champion, look what I found
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3184468&highlight=flipart


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PSH Nova

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
2 minute noodles:
Granted. But you will end up with the devil.

I wish for a gangster goose. (http://i.imgur.com/kVjCS.jpg)


Granted, but the gangster goose gets into a gang war and is killed

I wish for LoL to make another map


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dartz

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Kaleidoscope:
Granted, but the gangster goose gets into a gang war and is killed

I wish for LoL to make another map


granted but its a tutorial map

i wish to be bronze 5


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whooshimaninja

Senior Member

07-26-2013

Granted but a week later you'll be moved to Wood 1.

I wish I had all the skins and champions.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charmandork

Member

07-26-2013

Quote:
Dartz:
granted but its a tutorial map

i wish to be bronze 5

granted, but you'll never be able to leave it
I wish that soft drinks weren't bad for you
edit: I wish I could stop posting STRAIGHT AFTER SOMEONE >