Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Pantheon OPNERFNOW - but no one plays him?!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delorial

11-26-2014

Pantheon seems to be getting alot of **** on the forums (after a quick search), saying he takes no skill, is OP and ridiculous. I never see him get played though which is semi-confusing.

I've heard people say Panth hammers in lane if you know how to handle your mana, but is hard to stay relevent in team situations and late game, which is true and ALMOST balances him out.

They nerfed his Q damage which really made him alot more balanced(I think they did? might be wrong :s)

I ****n love him - win lane anytime I'm coherent(not 3am and had a few) and go on to win most times aswell (unless i'm jungle - I'm the WORST play maker in the multiverse).

Basically, why the hell isn't he played much? He's awesome fun turning around 2v1's, totally viable and basically counter picks ANYONE top lane(apart from AP poke champs like Teemo or Lulu - if they're really good that is).

FilAmOzNoob

11-26-2014

Because he's Pantheon.

Silver5aruman

11-26-2014

He's a cheese champ, you have to abuse your earlygame or you're just a stun bot lategame. He's just annoying, often there's no way to escape his ult and when you die to a Pantheon you never feel outplayed or outdone.

FilAmOzNoob

11-26-2014

Quote:
Silver5aruman:
when you die to a Pantheon you never feel outplayed or outdone.

This.

Oz SammyD X

11-26-2014

Quote:
Silver5aruman:
He's a cheese champ, you have to abuse your earlygame or you're just a stun bot lategame. He's just annoying, often there's no way to escape his ult and when you die to a Pantheon you never feel outplayed or outdone.

I think that's mainly due to his point and click stun, at least it can be canceled by a knockup/knockback.

RealTechniques

11-26-2014

yep

Dawaraven

11-26-2014

The whole thing about him being OP was a joke, but he is a disgusting champ to play against. I JUST WANNA START DOLANS BLADE!!

Strider Hiryu

11-26-2014

Pantheon was always strong as heck...