Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Cmon Guys what happened... Riot im gratefull

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuintonThe3rd

11-25-2014

I remember when Oce started, The forums were all Ty riot for bringing The league of legends to Oce and all people did was compliment each other ask for advice and just make friends. And Now its all just, This champion is OP that champion is OP, Rito Remove this, Remove that. Rito buff this buff that, Guys you complain why Riot hasn't done something by now. Well i say to you. Imagine how hard it is to please everyone you all want new skins new champs, Tribunal to be fixed. Riot try to do this in the amount of time you want but you have to realize there will be errors no matter which game company you are you cant get everything perfect the first time. All i have to say is Thank you Riot for bring the league of legends to OCE and Keeping the games run time as high as possible its up for so long then people complain when its down for an hour or two. THANK YOU RIOT.

Ghosthree3

11-25-2014

Your nose looks a little dusty bro.

Dota2forthewin

11-25-2014

yes

TheOneUser

11-25-2014

Even if riot just left it as it is I wouldnt mind

Sackboy

11-25-2014

Because whether it's NA, EUW or OCE this community will always whine and moan about something instead of appreciating all the good Riot has done and given up for the community. Unlike some, I remember when champion portraits were hand-drawn and of course when mechanics like Thresh's Lantern and Yasuo's Windwall could never be done due to limits.

Sadly, some don't see the progress of League of Legends, it went from a small game and one that was called a clone and would never succeed to one of the most played games, all in a matter of 5 years, and this is Riot's first and only game. People don't recall that, they compare it to Blizzard who has what? 11 years of experience and various successful games under its belt, I praise Riot for all they have done.

Every season this game changes massively, and it's a good thing to keep it fresh and refreshes the skill level. Like now I have full new ward positions, beneficial to granting maximum vision and of course new jungle clear paths.

Silver5aruman

11-26-2014

I'm not going to make a long post or anything, but the reason people have been complaining is that in the past 2 years Riot have made less skins and champions and started to really focus on the money/E-$ports side of things, mostly because of Tencent. There are things that should have been implemented years ago that still aren't here today because they'll really hesitate to spend money on things that won't bring it back.

Having said that, while this pre-season is pretty chaotic at the moment, most of the changes seem pretty good. With the exception of bad turret changes, smiting champions and Kalista, this update has looked quite promising.

Major Armstrong

11-26-2014

Also when there's less people around, the community is usually better. I've played a few games in their early stages, and I was here before the OCE servers were around, some of the more polite members tend to show up first, then as more players join, well you've seen what happens.

Roguestoney

11-26-2014

Quote:
Silver5aruman:
I'm not going to make a long post.

Can I get the long version please?

Dawaraven

11-26-2014

Quote:
Silver5aruman:
I'm not going to make a long post or anything, but the reason people have been complaining is that in the past 2 years Riot have made less skins and champions and started to really focus on the money/E-$ports side of things, mostly because of Tencent. There are things that should have been implemented years ago that still aren't here today because they'll really hesitate to spend money on things that won't bring it back.

Having said that, while this pre-season is pretty chaotic at the moment, most of the changes seem pretty good. With the exception of bad turret changes, smiting champions and Kalista, this update has looked quite promising.

They pushed out a few champs recently.