Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Stop Boost

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EqN Mathew ESR

11-25-2014

Stop Boosting Thank You! Bronze Level= Bronze Level! Stop trying to make yourself to play in challenger elo !

Sackboy

11-25-2014

ok !

Oz SammyD X

11-25-2014

I don't care that people boost what i care about is that Riot doesn't punish them, there are thousands of boosters that admit to being boosted or boosting, theres also boosting websites, people in the "Looking For Group" in the client chat asking for boosts or offering boosts, there was a god **** article that hit front page reddit but i bet Riot wont ban that booster.

Riot is doing absolutely nothing to stop boosters, sorry but if a website is able to exist for boosting then Riot has utterly failed.

Jakiron

11-25-2014

What's the opposite of a boost.

Do you think anyone would pay for that.

I'd be good at that.

TheOneUser

11-25-2014

Quote:
Jakiron:
What's the opposite of a boost.

Do you think anyone would pay for that.

I'd be good at that.

huh? I do it free.

Dota2forthewin

11-25-2014

yes

Jakiron

11-25-2014

Quote:
TheOneUser:
huh? I do it free.

There goes my business.

You're ruining the economy.

Lord Sesshomaru

11-26-2014

Quote:
Oz SammyD X:

Riot is doing absolutely nothing to stop boosters, sorry but if a website is able to exist for boosting then Riot has utterly failed.

What exactly do you want them to do about it? its just a game its not like its illegal to let someone play on your account, you don't expect sony or xbox to punish you when you let a friend play on your console so why should it be any different legally for a computer game?
not that i agree with boosting, it seems kinda pointless to me to just make the game harder for yourself but there isnt a lot we can do about it. Sure you can ban the boostee but for what? letting someone else play the game? thats like the police giving someone a fine for using a taxi instead of driving themselves.

Jakiron

11-26-2014

Quote:
Lord Sesshomaru:
What exactly do you want them to do about it? its just a game its not like its illegal to let someone play on your account, you don't expect sony or xbox to punish you when you let a friend play on your console so why should it be any different legally for a computer game?
not that i agree with boosting, it seems kinda pointless to me to just make the game harder for yourself but there isnt a lot we can do about it. Sure you can ban the boostee but for what? letting someone else play the game? thats like the police giving someone a fine for using a taxi instead of driving themselves.

That is a horrible analogy and does not apply.

Getting a taxi isn't a ban worthy offence that goes against terms of service.

Lord Sesshomaru

11-26-2014

Quote:
Jakiron:
That is a horrible analogy and does not apply.

Getting a taxi isn't a ban worthy offence that goes against terms of service.

Getting a taxi gets someone from point A to point B with no effort on their part and with a small fee
asking someone to boost your account from rank A to rank B with no effort on your part and a small fee isnt like that at all you are so right.