Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Leaver Buster in AI Games???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Naked Eagle

11-25-2014

Is this really necessary in a game against bots?
In the middle of a game against bots I afked because I had to take a dump. I came back, reconnected and ended the game. At the end of the game I got a warning asking me to type in 'I Agree' to not afk in again in future games. WTH??? Who cares if someone afks in a bot game. You can even 1v5 a bot game. The Leaver buster shouldn't treat AI games just like any other games, in fact Leaver buster should be left out of it.

Deadspec

11-25-2014

I argree

HeartVine

11-25-2014

Quote:
Naked Eagle:
Is this really necessary in a game against bots?

Yes, yes it is. AI games are designed to be a place for learning the game and experimenting with new strategies, how can that be done if it's not a 5v5 in every game?

KingDinger

11-25-2014

Quote:
HeartVine:
Yes, yes it is. AI games are designed to be a place for learning the game and experimenting with new strategies, how can that be done if it's not a 5v5 in every game?

its bots...its not a 5 vs 5 situation...

the only think you can experiment in bots is jungle...and even that is bad.

yaiamone

11-25-2014

I think that if it is a bot game you should be able to leave it if you are level 20+. Reasoning behind this is because sometimes in lower level games when people are still learning they need the entire team to beat the bots, also the farming bots that feed in lower levels put players at a disadvantage already without the strain of people going afk.

Silver5aruman

11-25-2014

I think it's silly if a leave in a coop vs ai game is as harsh as a leave in a ranked game in terms of leaverbuster "points"