Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Absolute Worst Matchmaking I've Ever Seen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sackboy

11-25-2014

Quote:
Sir Render:
As I said, it happens on my main too. And the main reason I made this account was to play with my friend who is level 25/26. I usually support him since he mains adc, so I'm not like one of those smurfs who go Akali mid or something

Are you saying Akali takes no skill? How dare you disrespect my waifu.
So many noobs.

Sir Render

11-25-2014

No, I'm saying that people play Akali with the sole purpose of demolishing the other team.

Lord Sesshomaru

11-26-2014

This happens on my main account too i get matched with diamonds just because i usually only play normals so i have a high win count on it, it doesnt mean I'm diamond lvl. the whole system revolves around you playing ranked so if you don't do that then you have problems :/
while i admit its a good learning curve to play with high elo players it stops being fun after a while when you get demolished in lane every game.

catraven

11-26-2014

Quote:
Sir Render:
I am smurfing although my main is only unranked. The Tristana probably was as well. Even on my main, these players are way better than me in terms of skill level.

what a ********* **********......like how can someone be so hypocritical? ppl these days are unbelievable...."waaaah i'm matched against plats.....ps i'm a smurf and better than the honest players I play against but somehow I hate being matched against players better than me even though I smurf against others..."

Dawaraven

11-26-2014

Rip I bet that rengar got raged the **** out of.

Roguestoney

11-26-2014

Probably a premade 5 get over it scrub.