Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Absolute Worst Matchmaking I've Ever Seen

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sir Render

11-25-2014

I think Riot really needs to address this broken normal matchmaking system. The matchmaking for this game I had was just ridiculous. Put a (possible premade) team of high elo players consisting of 2 Diamonds, 1 Challenger and 1 Platinum to verse a team of sub-30s with 1 Gold 3 jungler. Although it was a relatively close game, what made it even worse was them telling us "Get good nub", "gg ez", "you're trash" in the post game.

best matchmaking oce.PNG

Evolved

11-25-2014

you look like to person whos smurfing with those k/d in the other games. i dont see why you're complaining

Sir Render

11-25-2014

I am smurfing although my main is only unranked. The Tristana probably was as well. Even on my main, these players are way better than me in terms of skill level.

Evolved

11-25-2014

idk, not many people play urgot and go positive on him. still not convinced you're an unranked smurf. i dont think you should be complaining about this matchmaking considering you do pretty well as urgot (not saying he's hard, but to get a decent score)

Sir Render

11-25-2014

My main account is called Evrios. And I watched other people play Urgot to help me learn him

Arks

11-25-2014

learn to play against them instead of complaining?

if you won this thread would be "GG LOOK AT THESE SCRUB NERDS GOD OWNED BY UNRANKED!!@!!@"

Sir Render

11-25-2014

Quote:
Arks:
learn to play against them instead of complaining?

if you won this thread would be "GG LOOK AT THESE SCRUB NERDS GOD OWNED BY UNRANKED!!@!!@"

No it wouldn't. There would be no point in making that thread. I made this since I've constantly experienced broken matchmaking both on my main and my smurf constantly. Around 65-75% of the time I'm against high elo players. People say it's because I only play normals and my normal mmr is high but I think normal should equal ranked mmr.

Xivilai Anaxes

11-25-2014

"im a smurf, literally the 1 biggest matchmaking ****er in the game" "wow matchmaking is ****ing me over on my smurf"

roflol

Matchmaking system is actually really good at finding the smurfs and punishing them with unwinnable games.

Sackboy

11-25-2014

Lol.

Sir Render

11-25-2014

Quote:
Xivilai Anaxes:
"im a smurf, literally the 1 biggest matchmaking ****er in the game" "wow matchmaking is ****ing me over on my smurf"

roflol

Matchmaking system is actually really good at finding the smurfs and punishing them with unwinnable games.

As I said, it happens on my main too. And the main reason I made this account was to play with my friend who is level 25/26. I usually support him since he mains adc, so I'm not like one of those smurfs who go Akali mid or something