Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Enlighted Gaming. A Cross game Community.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

You need Jesus

11-24-2014

Hello, I am Bailey. One of the Co founders of Enlighted Gaming. A community consisting of Players Who are Humble and helpful. When Enlighted Gaming was formed, back in January 2011 just after the release of Call of Duty - Black Ops. Thomas, Judith, Henry and Myself had envisioned A Strong Clan On Black ops. Although we did not know Our vision had started to Spread to other Games. this was something we had never Expected. And so we grew, into a community That spread to 10 games. these Games are - Dota 2, World of warcraft, Battlefield, Minecraft, Runescape, Counter Strike Source, Counter strike GO, Call of duty Modern Warfare 2, Grand theft auto 4 and finally League of legends.

This is where We come in. We are looking to create Two League of legends Ranked 5v's teams. Englighted Gaming LOL and Enlighted Gaming T2. We are looking to fill both rosters with Committed players who are willing to play a lot and practice regularly with the team. We are not looking for a certain Skill level in players. We are looking to get our foot hold into this game and maybe get somehwere whilst doing so. The only Requierment we would like is for you to have a form of Communication. EG ; Skype, Teamspeak, Curse Voice.

If you are interested in joining us, feel free to leave a comment And ill get back to you as ill check this post regulary. Or just Add me in game 'You need Jesus' and i shall get back to you there.

Thanks
Bailey - Enlighted Gaming

SirBlueWaffle

11-25-2014

I'm interested, soloq is pretty irritating with the new changes so it would be fun to be able to play competitively with a team

Henson

11-25-2014

Yeah i'm totes up for a team hmu