Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle main since season 2, looking for team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cola

11-24-2014

Hello OCE Forums,

I am looking for a Team with Professional attitude, a team that has time to organize a practice schedule and also is ready to have fun and create a community around our team.

I have been playing League since Season 1, on NA, until OCE was released. I have mained jungle since Season 2 when I became level 30.

I have 2 level 30 accounts, both which I jungle on. I reached Gold on both accounts but could reach higher with more focus and time.

I live in Australia so playing with others in my timezone would be convenient.

I've currently been testing a lot of different champions out with the new jungle but if I was to play my best I would play champions such as:

Pantheon
Elise
Kha Zix
Jarvan

I am willing to play what ever is desirable to my teams needs but I feel how the meta is currently that these champions are strong coming out of the jungle.

I have a Microphone/headset, and have teamspeak/skype for communication. (other software I can easily download.)

Please add me ingame to speak about this, and then we can take it further if need be. My ingame name is Cola

Thank you for reading , have a good day and goodluck in your games.