Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone dislike the new update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRIMAWESOME

11-23-2014

Quote:
combat:
i'm seeing so many bad jungle mains failing. It's hilarious.

The only thing I dislike is that Warwick got an indirect buff, and he is one of the strongest junglers now. Point and click should not be rewarded and I really hope he gets nerfed.

If he gets that rework next year then he'll probably be more balanced.

Strider Hiryu

11-23-2014

Quote:
Seto:
The Base fills SO much Bigger :/

typo but yeah, it feels fking huge since it's so empty now compared to the 'excess detail' in the tiles of the old map :P

Moistpenguin

11-23-2014

Ahh, at least i now know people aren't fully happy about the update. tyvm (:

SoresuMakashi

11-23-2014

I actually dislike the new jungling changes (the major ones being jungling items and smite bonuses).

I like both of the changes separately, but both of them together is a bit too much.

Moistpenguin

11-23-2014

Quote:
Silver5aruman:
Most of it's good, the smiting enemy champs is just stupid (you know Riot has gone wrong somewhere when they implement something that players have joked about for years) but the jungle seems more diverse and also harder.

Yeah i agree. I hate the new smite ):

Sven76

11-24-2014

I hate the new update iv uninstalled.
The changes were too much in one go,time for me to move on.

Candyblock

11-24-2014

I'm more annoyed about the change in turrets. They do fuck all damage (not that they did anything decent before, but it's a heck of a lot less now).

SEKAI

11-24-2014

I hate the shield thing that the second turrets gave off.

The rest though, I haven't experienced enough to make up the mind.

But I know the shield is bad, it discourages split pushing and aggressive plays like diving. Idk why they always shift power into late game and reducing the effectiveness of all early game champs or split champs. As they mostly aren't good to begin with.

Crimson

11-24-2014

I believe that most of the changes to the new Rift are positive. Mainly with the drive towards objectives being much more valuable, but also the new jungle environment being so diverse. But I do think the jungle is now a little bit iffy; they added a huge amount of 'strategic diversity' (as they call it), which makes it awfully confusing on what to actually do.

We can only hope that this update drives more updates in the right direction, without getting too out-of-hand.

Kido

11-25-2014

Quote:
Strider Hiryu:
typo but yeah, it feels fking huge since it's so empty now compared to the 'excess detail' in the tiles of the old map :P

Feels and Fills. The Base is so empty. Yet so Large.