Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Does anyone dislike the new update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moistpenguin

11-23-2014

I know I dislike the update, like how smite has different aspects into the game and basically all the differences in the game. There's no actual balance in the game which could be main concept that riot should focus on. It's all about adding new things for 'hype'.
I'm not here to see if people will explain on how good the update is, I just wanna see if people dislike the update.

HumbleKami

11-23-2014

Don't dislike it. Disagree that it makes things less balanced in the long run. There's going to be some balance issues right now because it just came out but overall I think it'll be healthier for the game.

Silver5aruman

11-23-2014

Most of it's good, the smiting enemy champs is just stupid (you know Riot has gone wrong somewhere when they implement something that players have joked about for years) but the jungle seems more diverse and also harder.

combat

11-23-2014

i'm seeing so many bad jungle mains failing. It's hilarious.

The only thing I dislike is that Warwick got an indirect buff, and he is one of the strongest junglers now. Point and click should not be rewarded and I really hope he gets nerfed.

HeartVine

11-23-2014

I honestly don't think it's been around long enough to determine if it's balanced, we've only had it a few days. Once people are used to all the changes then it will be easy to see whether it's balanced or not. Personally I don't dislike the update, however I don't like it either. One thing I have noticed is that there is that much more emphasis on objectives like Dragon and Baron (people are actually going for them).

Child

11-23-2014

i'm one of those who don't like change, but with league it's inevitable
one of my main problems is the continuous fps lag i've been getting recently which i dislike

Moistpenguin

11-23-2014

Quote:
HumbleKami:
Don't dislike it. Disagree that it makes things less balanced in the long run. There's going to be some balance issues right now because it just came out but overall I think it'll be healthier for the game.

errr, not trying to say it's making the game less-balanced.

Silver5aruman

11-23-2014

Quote:
Moistpenguin:
errr, not trying to say it's making the game less-balanced.

It's definitely making the game less balanced, but every big update does.

Seto

11-23-2014

The Base fills SO much Bigger :/

Strider Hiryu

11-23-2014

Quote:
Silver5aruman:
Most of it's good, the smiting enemy champs is just stupid (you know Riot has gone wrong somewhere when they implement something that players have joked about for years)

"Back in my day, trying to Smite a champion was a noob mistake"