Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

New Skin Idea - Pool Party Xerath

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZILEANS GOT SWAG

11-21-2014

Hey, I just came up with this cool skin I think it would really bring some style into Xerath. I don't really play Xerath but I noticed that he hasn't received a new skin in around 2 years. Hope you enjoy.

Pool Party Xerath - 975 RP Cost

Q - Arcanopulse) Prepares to shoot a beam of water from his gun. (At the moment he puts both his arms up to make a ball of energy, instead put a huge water gun on his shoulder that he charges up)

W - Eye Of Destruction) Throws a Water grenade OR When w is activated a float up pool is made at the target location and he throws a rock or something into it making a splash (Inner circle can be indicated by a rubber ducky or yellow pee or something).

E - Shocking Orb) Throws a massive water balloon which pops and explodes with water on impact.

R - Rite Of The Arcane) Kinda the same as W so ye water grenades OR combine q and e together so that he has a water grenade launching gun on his shoulder that he then shoots.

Basic character) Practically all the electricity in his body is replaced with water.

This would also be cool as Australia is coming into summer so ye, hope you like the idea, just a bit weird that I did all this for a champ I don't even play. Maybe the skin would change my mind and many other players as well.

Hope you like the idea.

ZILEANS GOT SWAG

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Sesshomaru

11-23-2014

Quote:
ZILEANS GOT SWAG:
Hey, I just came up with this cool skin I think it would really bring some style into Xerath. I don't really play Xerath but I noticed that he hasn't received a new skin in around 2 years. Hope you enjoy.

Pool Party Xerath - 975 RP Cost

Q - Arcanopulse) Prepares to shoot a beam of water from his gun. (At the moment he puts both his arms up to make a ball of energy, instead put a huge water gun on his shoulder that he charges up)

W - Eye Of Destruction) Throws a Water grenade OR When w is activated a float up pool is made at the target location and he throws a rock or something into it making a splash (Inner circle can be indicated by a rubber ducky or yellow pee or something).

E - Shocking Orb) Throws a massive water balloon which pops and explodes with water on impact.

R - Rite Of The Arcane) Kinda the same as W so ye water grenades OR combine q and e together so that he has a water grenade launching gun on his shoulder that he then shoots.

Basic character) Practically all the electricity in his body is replaced with water.

This would also be cool as Australia is coming into summer so ye, hope you like the idea, just a bit weird that I did all this for a champ I don't even play. Maybe the skin would change my mind and many other players as well.

Hope you like the idea.

ZILEANS GOT SWAG

i'd buy this!! but the other pool party champs wouldn't like it cos he would get in the water and electrify everyone.