Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

This is very tin foil hatty

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wang Jouster

07-22-2013

But I swear to god there is a group of people in mid gold elo queueing and not accepting on purpose to prevent games from starting 0.o

Trying to get a game for 30 minutes.

Smokadoobygooby

Malygos

07-22-2013

No doubt it's two duo queues who are trying to queue snipe so they can get in game together.

People do it, it's despicable, but it happens

Wang Jouster

07-22-2013

Quote:
A bouncy Furret:
No doubt it's two duo queues who are trying to queue snipe so they can get in game together.

People do it, it's despicable, but it happens

Ahhhh yes yes I had not considered this, might play it safe and play a normal with some friends before playing ranked since I need to win this game to get gold 3.

Malygos

07-22-2013

Quote:
Zee Sin:
Ahhhh yes yes I had not considered this, might play it safe and play a normal with some friends before playing ranked since I need to win this game to get gold 3.

Well good luck in your promos anyways. Riot has a way to deal with queue snipers if it gets too bad, but there's no immediate relief sadly.

Wang Jouster

07-22-2013

Ok wtf it turns out it was me the whole time, when I tried to play a normal game with a friend I clicked accept and it showed that one person had not accepted yet, then kicked us out of the queue saying I didn't accept lol..

Cool bug =o

Psyper

07-22-2013

How does that even work? Did you accept late?

Wang Jouster

07-22-2013

Quote:
ProblematicTroll:
How does that even work? Did you accept late?

Nope, accepted as soon as it popped up, we tried it again to be sure and I said to my friend "ok there is only one person who hasn't accepted now right?" to prove to him that I clicked accept, he said "yep" then we got kicked out with it saying that I hadn't accepted lol.

catraven

07-22-2013

Quote:
Smokadoobygooby:

There are many government conspiracies that have proven to be true. By posting that you simply prove that you are an idiot.

Serilina

07-22-2013

Quote:
catraven:
There are many government conspiracies that have proven to be true. By posting that you simply prove that you are an idiot.

Many? Name 20.