Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

in response to people calling me a troll.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ESP Azamalaza

11-18-2014

hi, I actually here and now saying I'm not a troll? how do I troll? please tell me how because I don't and If I come across as trolling I'm sorry but I am genuinely not trolling my friends... please please my friends tell me how i am trolling because you wont be able to and im actually sick of being called a troll and getting essentialy cyber bullied?

JasonWazza

11-18-2014

Dude you got banned once, Riot will ban you again.

xDarkRavenx

11-18-2014

You're a waste of space on GD. Get out.

SEKAI

11-18-2014

You are better now, remember how you replied to every single comment back when you first hopped on the forum?

Man that was pretty annoying.

HeartVine

11-18-2014

Take you most recently deleted thread for an example.

xDarkRavenx

11-18-2014

Quote:
ESP Azamalaza:
hi, I actually here and now saying I'm not a troll? how do I troll? please tell me how because I don't and If I come across as trolling I'm sorry but I am genuinely not trolling my friends... please please my friends tell me how i am trolling because you wont be able to and im actually sick of being called a troll and getting essentialy cyber bullied?

It's not literal cyber bullying if you keep bringing yourself into being cyber bullied. You're just plain stupid the way you're acting and many people would think the same.

ESP Azamalaza

11-18-2014

Quote:
JasonWazza:
Dude you got banned once, Riot will ban you again.

hi... they banned me once and the one time they did it wasnt fair at all but i guess they banned me for posting too much and too fast? I have been posting slower and im just asking people to stop calling me a troll because its getting annoying

Spew

11-18-2014

You're retarded, you are cancer please leave.

No you are not 'baiting' me

ESP Azamalaza

11-18-2014

Quote:
HeartVine:
Take you most recently deleted thread for an example.

hi, I was just offering my opinion on these jz people? how is that even trolling?

HeartVine

11-18-2014

Quote:
ESP Azamalaza:
hi, I was just offering my opinion on these jz people? how is that even trolling?

vNutz 2.0