Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

lols here to help | AMA

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lols

11-18-2014

ASK ME ANYTHING
Going to try and be helpful to the community rather than be a dirty necromancer in the General Discussion forum

Process:
Simply ask me a question below and I will do my best to provide the best answer for you.

Kind Regards
lols - GD's Necromancer
=]

Minimachine

11-24-2014

How to play Soraka and what build

Wards?

Crackdogrock

11-24-2014

Building with TF and Late game

Also freezing lane, how to and when to

lols

11-25-2014

Quote:
Minimachine:
How to play Soraka and what build

Wards?

Hey there Summoner,
If you're playing support with her, which is what I assume. Depending on the situation (team comps etc) start with the blue support item or the yellow support item. Think about who you're laning with and against. If you think it's going to be a fairly passive and sustaining laning phase then go yellow. If you see room for an aggressive lane then go blue.

After that build a sightstone. You don't have to build a complete ruby sightstone immediately but a basic sightstone helps so much. After that build situationally. Items such as Mikhael's would be good to go against a team with heavy cc. If the enemy team has a lot of attack speed champions a frozen heart would be a good pick too. There's also that new support item that I think is a very good item for the majority of supports. Note for building on any champion is to build to suit the situation. No point having a default build if the default build is not as efficient as other builds.

Warding:

Start with a warding trinket. As you get your sightstone replace the warding trinket with an oracles lens.

When in lane ward your river bush. Ideally place a pink ward if your ADC doesn't in the Tribush. You should have 2 pink wards in your lane due to you and your ADC both being able to have one.

During a late early game and mid game start getting wards in the enemy jungle. Ward the enemy buff and common pathways. Later on in the game move your pink wards into the enemy jungle as well.

Make sure you get the little crab thing near the buffs.

lols

11-25-2014

Quote:
Crackdogrock:
Building with TF and Late game

Also freezing lane, how to and when to

TF is not my strong suit but a lich bane wouldn't hurt on him. Then I suggest piling on AP items such as a void staff/deathcap/zhonyas etc. Again build situationally.

Unless you're absolutely confident in your ability to outplay enemy banks you should only look to last hit. Freezing a lane is as simple as not hitting the minions until you get the last hit. Hence the term. This is the safest and honestly the most efficient way to get cs.