Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Bots

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s1eepiness

11-18-2014

Just played a game with 2 bots and 1 afk.

The end game screen never loaded so I'm going to report them here.

Here's the link to the match.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/68682586/201261258

According to the other player, there has been an influx of players with the prefix JZ who are usually bots.

Riot, please fix this. It's such a small thing to fix, but it makes a huge impact on the games.

Untitled.png

FrankDeepDink

11-18-2014

Also noticed this as well, is it a clan using bots to boost accounts? (Hence the JZ?). Anybody also have exceptionally high ping when in game with these bots? I think mine peaked around 12'000.

vecernik

11-18-2014

Hi, I met these "players" several times. Everytime, they are just feeding, not cooperating and not comunicating.
Recently I moved from EUW and I can proudly say that nothing like this is happening on EUW or EUNE (some of my friends play there).
I think riot can easily fix that because "JZ ###" summoners can be easily identified by their name. So there is nothing easier than put JZ players to different queue so they will play just with themselves (i am sure that there are hundreds of them so they will get into game) without bothering real players.

Actually, I never paid for this game but if riot ask me, Im prepared to pay for removing these Bots and keeping game clean of bots.

Rouise

11-19-2014

Quote:
vecernik:
Hi, I met these "players" several times. Everytime, they are just feeding, not cooperating and not comunicating.
Recently I moved from EUW and I can proudly say that nothing like this is happening on EUW or EUNE (some of my friends play there).
I think riot can easily fix that because "JZ ###" summoners can be easily identified by their name. So there is nothing easier than put JZ players to different queue so they will play just with themselves (i am sure that there are hundreds of them so they will get into game) without bothering real players.

Actually, I never paid for this game but if riot ask me, Im prepared to pay for removing these Bots and keeping game clean of bots.

It is against the summoners code and league of legends term of use to use any script or 3rd party program to level accounts as it ruins player experience when low level. Most likely these players will be perma-banned once official evidence is given.

Poopspanker

11-19-2014

Hello team I've been playing with people with the JZ name in front of them and they are bots just go middle and circle around. I end up leaving and now I've been warned to not a leave a game which im sure to loose cause of bots. Can someone please fix this!!

Rouise

11-19-2014

Quote:
Poopspanker:
Hello team I've been playing with people with the JZ name in front of them and they are bots just go middle and circle around. I end up leaving and now I've been warned to not a leave a game which im sure to loose cause of bots. Can someone please fix this!!

I would stick away from Intermediate Games and play Beginners as they are found mostly in ARAM and Intermediate Bots because it gives the most XP and IP