Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Another day another bot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Y010swaggins

11-18-2014

As a player who has invested plenty of money and time in this game I'm fed up with people botting. Don't care about your name/shame policy - fix this frustrating aspect. These people should be shamed.

Player: Project Wind
Champion: Soraka
Observed: 3 games. (followed jungler in 2 of them taking their farm and causing afks)

EzRdr

11-18-2014

I just posted in General Discussion forum about bots rampant in Aram and all I get is abuse. Nobody cares about bots because they all have their heads up their a****. And Riot doesn't give a S*** either. If they did then they would make some comment about it, but they are silent which speaks way louder than anything could they possibly say on this subject!.
Unfortunately it seems nobody really cares, and those few of us that do are more or less being told to put up or shut up. LOL and Riot is a joke on this issue.

Rouise

11-18-2014

Please don't name and Shame, there is already a thread for it requesting not to and it is for good reason.

Thank you