Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Please take action, ban KillAllWhitePigs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhollo

11-18-2014

I dont understand why someone would do this, i just wish there was a tribunal to ban players like this. I was fortunate enough to just get through my promos before being matched with KillAllWhitePigs who instant locked vi jungle when jungle was originally taken by myself. sure she didn't see the chat originally when myself and my duo both said that we were swapping mid/jung to avoid any counters, which we fixed with a shaco going mid and an annie support. But when we got into the match she right clicked the enemy nexus for the entire game, where she gave 33 kills in 19 mins. I'm asking someone, anyone to take action on these players or to please bring the tribunal to action. I only just made it out of bronze due to these players, and im in silver now with an increasing encounter of players who troll/feed. So please, from your low elo friend Rhollo i'm begging OCE to take action 14827

Feeder1.png

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rouise

11-18-2014

I hope at the end of the game screen you sent a detailed report of what happened, that way this player will be caught out faster!

Congratulations on getting out of Bronze! Be aware that Silver is the highest populated tier in the whole game so it possibly could be harder to get out of then Bronze was.