Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS


level 100 on world of warcraft AMA

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arks

Senior Member

11-17-2014

title


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HeartVine

Senior Member

11-17-2014

How does it feel to be a fat old keyboard warrior with a neckbeard?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jakiron

Senior Member

11-17-2014

I don't have the expac or gametime. :C

Having a life sucks, I want my neckbeard back.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrbDoingWraiths

Senior Member

11-17-2014

Is Warlords of draenor any good?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felsummoner

Junior Member

11-17-2014

What zones do you recommend we stay clear of for fast levelling and less rage (Im looking at you dread wastes)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghosthree3

Senior Member

11-17-2014

Quote:
HeartVine:
How does it feel to be a fat old keyboard warrior with a neckbeard?

Wow players don't have enough time to be a keyboard warrier. That's XP loss.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jue Viole Grace

Senior Member

11-17-2014

Quote:
Ghosthree3:
Wow players don't have enough time to be a keyboard warrier. That's XP loss.

Wow players dont have time to post ama threads. Thats xp loss


Level 100
100 = 3 letters
3 sies in a triangle

OP is loomenarty?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feyris Nyannyan

Senior Member

11-17-2014

Quote:
Jue Viole Grace:
Wow players dont have time to post ama threads. Thats xp loss


Level 100
100 = 3 letters
3 sies in a triangle

OP is loomenarty?


stfu mr rangi xd


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kyuza

Senior Member

11-17-2014

Quote:
Jue Viole Grace:
Wow players dont have time to post ama threads. Thats xp loss


Level 100
100 = 3 letters
3 sies in a triangle

OP is loomenarty?

3 numbers, not letters.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SMBC

Senior Member

11-17-2014

Quote:
XWasabiStyle1240:
3 numbers, not letters.


3 characters.

also, xp loss doesnt matter if your already lvl 100.

and arent queue times for lvl 100 raids or w/e supa long atm? so plenty of time to keyboard warrior.


123