Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL in Aus is totally a RUBBISH

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThanatOsiris

11-17-2014

1. Riot company careers are even more lazy than koalas.
a. lazy to fix anything that is not good for the game such as dual programs running during the game and they use extra cpu usage and ram which is unnecessary.
b. They didn't try to fix the problems before they create new map which take 2-3 times more ram/cpu for the game which I think is an idiot action.
c. The most important is they never solve the problem that players report to them, such as trolling players, bad leavers, who ever using bot in bot game to get free EXP and IP...etc. (Sometimes I do report through email with photos, but what Riot does is NOTHING.)

2 Toxic players are everywhere and Riot accepted them in silence (Doing nothing to solve)
a. Those people are EVERYWHERE IN AUS SERVER.
-Trolling players
-Leavers
-Players who using BOT in BOT to get free EXP and IP ( the one I hate the most, because those players can just afk and get free EXP and IP.)

Devil God King

11-17-2014

Number one priority is removing the bots from ranked imo.

Maroken

11-17-2014

Constructive post.

kek

Tenacious Lee1

11-18-2014

This is so true, why did riot oce even ask about bringing the tribunal back, just bring it back now (

Rouise

11-18-2014

If you have any questions or queries please don't hesitate to send a Support ticket to Riot and I'm sure they will answer the above question as reasonable as possible.