Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Rank system is so broken.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TsanGy

11-16-2014

Im a gold 5 player(which is not high), i know my elo will match up with silver players because it is close to silver, but today i ranked up with 2 unranked players and they are so unskilled, im just wondering if my skill is gold why i deserve a lose with unskilled player? and once i lose on 0 of gold 5, my hiden score will go down, which means i will be matching up with more and more low-elo players, and my score will go lower and lower and i will match up with more and more lower and lower more and more lower and lower. Seriously? dont say if u r really a smurf then u will carry the game, wtf does it mean, im just gold 5, what i want is play games with people who are at about same level as me.

LetMePentaKill

11-21-2014

Trust me, it is not because of their unskill, it is all about ur own skills. All u can do is play duo rank with ur friend to decrease the number of unskill players.

LetMePentaKill

11-21-2014

Did u set anything like proxy server in the "internet option"? Im not sure weather it is ur problem cuz it happened to me . I cant log in becuase I used proxy server and covered the proxy server of local address, just have a check, turn it off if u set something like dat.

Justaguy

11-24-2014

Wrong window LetMePentaKill?