Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

*******s in Ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BleedinThroughXx

11-16-2014

Recently I've come back to LoL after a huge break (8-12Months) and I decided to play ranked.
Well Riot, I myself am unhappy with the amount of players in ranked abusing anybody who so much as dies, this in turn pisses players off then results in a loss every time. How about play the game enjoy the game, the game is not life no need to get so intense on it especialy when you're in Bronze.

That means yes, you're not a f***ing pro so chill the f**k out and destress every time someone dies, it's not intentional and then they end up being the focus for the enemy team, which further puts them behind due to underleveling and lack of gold.

Use ya brain Aussies, instead of all being like Abbot ( A **** )

Geldour

11-17-2014

sounds like you are the one that needs to chill man, if someone hurts your feelings in game just put them on ignore and play on.

Solquazza

11-17-2014

Yep, somebody has an anger problem. Sounds like he is hitting pretty close to home.

Rouise

11-17-2014

The one thing is that after an extensive break, why would you jump into Ranked straight away?

The next thing is if you have issues with people being toxic in game. Please open the scores using tab and appropriately mute the players you don't want to listen to and continue the game.

Anymore issues please send a Support Ticket to Riot explaining your situation or feedback while playing.