Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Bot inaction

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EzRdr

11-15-2014

Can some representative please explain to me why I report the same bot players in aram games day after day after day yet nothing happens about it? Why is no action taken when the same bots are continually brought to your attention; when real players get reported eventually they get a token ban. Bots are ruining the enjoyment factor in aram games, and are present in about 80-90% of matches. I keep seeing the same bots and report each time so can some pls let me know the reason why? and why you do nothing about it? thanks.

Plutooh

11-16-2014

I agree with you, something needs to be done.

Just played a game this morning and the poor guy on the other team had 4 bot players, needless to say the match lasted about 5 minutes and was over.

I would guess they are not being banned because there is no tribunal which is why there are so many of the scrubs.

Rouise

11-16-2014

If any questions or queries please don't hesitate to send a support ticket to Riot to get this question answered. =]

EzRdr

11-16-2014

Quote:
Rouise:
If any questions or queries please don't hesitate to send a support ticket to Riot to get this question answered. =]

Hey Rouise, I know you mean well, but you're starting to sound like a broken record mate with this support ticket **** to lots of threads here... Sorry friend, I've tried that and nothing happens, so that's why I'm posting this here now. We've all seen your standard 'support ticket' response in so many threads now so pls stop, enough already.
To you and anyone else who thinks support tickets are good, they are a total waste of time and get an auto-response from some baby writing programmer, which means nothing!.

slove21

11-17-2014

I just recently played a aram (which i haven't done in months) and i just experienced bot players for the first time. Their whole team and my whole team except me and 1 other player where all botted. And the other REAL player says that the last game he was the ONLY human player.

Ive never encountered this till now and think is pretty sad for any player who does play arams regularly or as some said in another thread if your low level and are new to the game and have botted players in the game. It ruins the experience and the fun and could honestly make new players not want to play the game if their 1st experiences with the game are with botted players.

Anyway theirs my lil rant and I hope riot could somehow stop this in the future or at least enforce penalty's to the players doing this.

Telecasterdude

11-17-2014

The bots are better than most players in OCE anyways
Seriously though it's getting really annoying, I get 2-3 bot players in intermediate bot games all the time. And now I'm getting some bot players in SR normals. Someone needs to fix this please.

wharepaku

11-17-2014

just wondering if it is against their terms and conditions , why isnt there a bann option for bots?

Rouise

11-17-2014

Quote:
EzRdr:
Hey Rouise, I know you mean well, but you're starting to sound like a broken record mate with this support ticket **** to lots of threads here... Sorry friend, I've tried that and nothing happens, so that's why I'm posting this here now. We've all seen your standard 'support ticket' response in so many threads now so pls stop, enough already.
To you and anyone else who thinks support tickets are good, they are a total waste of time and get an auto-response from some baby writing programmer, which means nothing!.

The reason I say this is because it is a direct line to Riot, if they aren't responding here on the forums then why not send it directly. It makes sense?

EzRdr

11-17-2014

Quote:
Rouise:
The reason I say this is because it is a direct line to Riot, if they aren't responding here on the forums then why not send it directly. It makes sense?

What I was trying to tell you was I have done that already, and I got a meaningless auto-reply.
So, to answer you question, No, it makes no sense at all sorry .
I tried posting about bots in General Discussion and all the ignorant crackheads there tried to tell me that bots don't exist because they 'haven't seen any'. LOL. Those guys have the lowest iq's... It's hard to not feel some sadness .... Ignorance is bliss they say, so those guys must have a very happy life, I guess ...
There should be more nice people like Rouise.

Rouise

11-17-2014

Quote:
EzRdr:
What I was trying to tell you was I have done that already, and I got a meaningless auto-reply.
So, to answer you question, No, it makes no sense at all sorry .
I tried posting about bots in General Discussion and all the ignorant crackheads there tried to tell me that bots don't exist because they 'haven't seen any'. LOL. Those guys have the lowest iq's... It's hard to not feel some sadness .... Ignorance is bliss they say, so those guys must have a very happy life, I guess ...
There should be more nice people like Rouise.

I can finally confirm Bots in game. Currently I am only Level 6 and decided lets play a Intermediate Level Game. It was a Challenge! Extreme Challenge, 3 guys on the my team are either very unskilled or aren't people at all.

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/68665462/201256010

The amount of Deaths in the short amount of time is quite ridiculous, and 3 of them all go middle lane for starters with no items and just farm and stand there taking hits from champion or 1 v 1 the champion with no abilities.

Never the less after a very stressful game we won as I was lucky enough to have one other real player playing. Which while he backdoored game I protected base from the real Computer AI's.

I can't see any fix of this or where Riot would start to fix this.