Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Mouse Teleporting

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MeltingAngel

11-15-2014

Everytime i move my mouse to the bottom of my screen in LoL, it just teleports near the middle of the screen. I've also tried this with a different mouse and even the trackpad but it still teleports. Plz help
Thanks

MeltingAngel

11-18-2014

Btw this problem started happening after i installed Mac OSX Yosemite.

A cute Charizard

11-19-2014

Throw out mac get a PC and win.

Justaguy

11-24-2014

Hate to sound trite like charizard there. But yeah if you run a Mac it doesn't matter what game you will eventually have problems with drivers etc vs the games. Games just aren't originally written for macs because they're a pain in the arse. They are usually written with PCs in mind, then given mac support. If you use the Mac for work etc and gaming is just a side thing then all I can really say is "report it to riot, they'll eventually possibly fix it, maybe. Update all your drivers, and in the meantime suck it up". If you have a mac just because you have a Mac. Next time you are getting a computer upgrade seriously look at a PC first (NOT WINDOWS 8!!!!) They just have less bugs with games. And by that I mean ALL games.