Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners Rift Update performance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krepo Fan

11-22-2014

Here is the computer specs.

DxDiag.txt

WTF NO NAMES zzz

11-23-2014

my league of legends client is not working. I don't know either it's the server or that the 4.20 has not finished please let me know!?.

waffening

11-24-2014

The game plays horribly on my 12 year old machine. It's ****ing stupid, you money grubbing ****s just want to hold us here to shill out money for the next overpowered champion. I'm gonna go in game and ****ing feed and tell everyone about this MESS OF A GAME until they uninstall or until I'm banned. **** you all, see you in game pricks. ))

Huffer

11-25-2014

Hi Riot Maraudaur, I was once running on around 300 FPS on my Mac Book Pro Retina 3.4GHz 16GB Ram Retina Graphics, And after the new summoners rift on either low or Highest Graphics i run at 80-100 FPS and when a team fight or any fast moving interaction occurs i drop too a mere 20FPS. I have tried everything and am getting really frustrated as i have only had this computer for 1 year and the specs are more than requires please help thanks!

Gerkin444

11-25-2014

just made a new youtube channel feel free to come check it out. It has plays of champions and quadra kills.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLaegiCn49AMA6gyh4bbosg