Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Played with a Hacker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LalaPuffs

11-13-2014

He started with no items and had the health potting animation the whole time and then procceded with 1v5 and killed us all with the blade of the ruined king animation, despite not having it. I have video evidence but currently at the moment don't have enough internet bandwidth to upload i will upload it tomorrow though. I want to name and shame but i know that's its against the rules so I wont.

Where do i precede from here?

Tomoe Gozen

11-14-2014

had same thing happen to me, 2 games in a row. different people. send rito a ticket i guess

Semicollin

11-14-2014

Jazza351 is the guy i saw doing it, if you look at his match history its pretty clear. A far as i can tell its a 3rd party program, allowing infinite casts of Bilge-water Cutlass by removing the cool down, so pretty much can use it as fast as you can spam the button.

i dont see why naming and shaming is against the rules at this point. This as far as i can tell hasn't ever happened to the game.

x BWz

11-14-2014

Also just happened to me. There are multiple videos on YouTube showing the same thing.
For Example;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ73fYTTy4g