Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners Rift Update Open Beta - Known bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deadspec

11-19-2014

When Darius uses his passive on the creeps and makes them bleed it makes blue hexagon like shapes

Deadspec

11-19-2014

bit odd how it happens

RickJames09

11-20-2014

Feral flare stacks arent consistant on Miss Fortune. Hit 350 AD and the stacks kept clocking up on feral flare but werent added to overall damage. is this the place to report it?

RYS Mayday

11-22-2014

How about this?

QQ截图20141123070305.png

SCY99

11-22-2014

I have discovered a couple of bugs. One, not necessarily related to the map, but smite sometimes does not activate when smiting small jungle creeps. Two, undoing a purchase can sometimes make you lose HP. Three, If a champion other than yourself takes harass or damage over time or any sort of damage, when you pan over to that champion visuals will appear on their HP bar showing that all that damage was taken instantly in burst damage from the HP they were at when you last saw them.

shuihuo11

11-22-2014

fk the aram mode, fking unfair champions selection, fk this fking game

Grimey

11-22-2014

i had random rainbow flashing lights and it almost gave me epilepsy.

fixed it by turning graphics down.

MMjCY

11-22-2014

Everytime I use Kalista in Summoner's Rift, her spear goes blue and some other things go blue too. FPS goes down. How can I fix this?

LV 100 Clefairy

11-24-2014

If a tower is destroyed, they audio triggers normally- however if you move the camera far enough away so that it cannot be heard, and then move back onto the tower- the audio trigers again, and this can be triggered infinitely... kinda fun actually

Sackboy

11-24-2014

Quote:
SCY99:
Two, undoing a purchase can sometimes make you lose HP.

This has been around for ages, it's to stop a bug if I recall right, happens when buying HP items commonly.