Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners Rift Update Open Beta - Known bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SriLanknDestroyr

11-13-2014

blue buff specifically makes my game lag

JustTrash

11-13-2014

Quote:
SriLanknDestroyr:
blue buff specifically makes my game lag

You should stop playing on a cardboard box.

Nah jk, try delete **** from your computer.

Matthew Davies13

11-13-2014

I wish to express severe disappointment in the new map as it does not deliver the experience promised to me. All settings on lowest, most of the interface turned off (except chat options) anti-aliasing and vertical sync turned off... still performs worse than the old map Also wish to express frustration that this has to be posted on the general discussion board as there is no feedback board for OCE.

iSentient

11-13-2014

I know riot is already aware of the very poor frame rates that players are experiencing on the new map i thought i'd just post it here aswell that i am also experiencing bad frame lag on the new map and everything just seems alittle blurry...maybe the map needs alot of optimization still and needs to be tinkered with badly to greatly improve performance because as of now its basically unplayable.

Also i have ensured that my drivers are updated and that the game is on the lowest settings possible for maximum performance which still leaves me with very extreme frame lag in game while on the old map the performance is very satisfactory and well above 20 frames consistently.

(My pc isn't the greatest but can easily handle the game on the OLD summoners rift)

grifter002

11-13-2014

hi riot. Ive experienced a nocturne bug on the map. Ult doesnt go. hope you have this fixed pls.
anyway new map looks awesome.

Floob

11-13-2014

Finally... there are bugs that don't seem to be affecting me... wtf.

My main complaint is that on low graphics, a lot of things look so bad that I have to turn the quality up to medium or higher. That said, I get better FPS with new map on medium environment than old map on low environment, so...

Rìven

11-13-2014

The new summoners rift is open in beta, but only in team bulder and bots. Get out there and play as its still a pretty long queue for TB!! GO AND EARN THE ICONS!

JinAtonix

11-13-2014

Textures look stretched, pixelated, blurry and worn out in high resolutions above 1080p.

I'm using 1440p monitor.

Please cater for high end computers for once instead of only focusing on toasters that are ancient

Ryse

11-13-2014

Quote:
JinAtonix:
Textures look stretched, pixelated, blurry and worn out in high resolutions above 1080p.

I'm using 1440p monitor.

Please cater for high end computers for once instead of only focusing on toasters that are ancient

is your environmental quality on very high? fixed it for me

JinAtonix

11-13-2014

Quote:
Ryse:
is your environmental quality on very high? fixed it for me

everything is on veryy high