Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Summoners Rift Update Open Beta - Known bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Youshin

11-12-2014

just me or is it just the new SR skin but the content is still the same - e.g. jungle monsters are updated however not the jungle items, monster dmg and buffs.

Married to Nami

11-12-2014

Quote:
StellaMiku:
just me or is it just the new SR skin but the content is still the same - e.g. jungle monsters are updated however not the jungle items, monster dmg and buffs.

Basically at the moment it's a skin update.

Until the preseason patch goes through, it will stay like this. They still need to finish up the items and so on and so forth.

Kartoffeln

11-12-2014

@Riot, would it be possible to get an approximate date for the preseason patch?

It was not me

11-12-2014

I am disappointed with the New Summoner's Rift. My eyes are hurting after 10mins of playing.... the scene seems out of focus. The look and feel is that of a Toddlers game... I think they tried to hard and broke it....

What are your thoughts?

Red Arrow

11-12-2014

My Frame Rate in-game is appallingly low.

UPDATE: 1st game I played was in Teambuilder so I spent most of my time sitting in lane lagging (framerate lag - really bad).
2nd game I played was in a Coop vs. AI so I could check out much more of the map.
What I realized: the game probably needs to cache and render. Basically just run around the map as much and as far as you can. Trigger monster camps to appear (as in, walk up to them instead of leaving them hidden in FoW), take tower shots, monster and minion aggro, jump walls, DIE, kill.

Corn Wizard

11-12-2014

It may be just me and my mates but we keep randomly spiking from normal ping to about 300+. We're all have a different ISP as well.

Jilt

11-12-2014

The minimap is really living the basic ***** life. Honestly it's pretty ratchet.

Pervy Panda

11-12-2014

I found a bug where if you kited the blue buff into the blue bush, sometimes it gets caught behind a small golem when walking back and will reset and heal on the spot, rather continue to be kited back and forth.

Mr Retardo

11-12-2014

New map has inconsistent frame rates, I used to be able to play League with settings on low (effects on very high) with 80-210 fps rarely dipping bellow 60, but the new map makes my FPS drop down to 11 and hover on 20 fps for a awhile randomly and then go back up to 50 and stay there.

I thought this map was supposed to be optimized so it wouldn't impact current players.

BackFire

11-13-2014

The map is appalling to play on anything but high resolution, anything else and it becomes a blurred mess. I have had massive eye strain and headaches from the fuzziness of the game and really think this needs to be fixed ASAP