Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Deepest Apologies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Married to Nami

11-11-2014

Hi to those who are new, or not old PC forumers, I am Married to Nami/A demure Milotic.

I've tried to start a series of community contests in champion design. My last one I did, yielded a great number of entries and I was really excited to get around to marking them all, I had them printed, then life happened. In short, I lost a fair bit of money, a lot of time, and built a massive amount of stress.

Because of the events, I have been unable to complete the contest, and for that I'm terribly sorry, thanks to all those who participated.

In offer, I'm willing to do reviews, and if people are still interested I can get around to marking the rest of the designs, just to provide some feedback. Until everything sorts itself out, however, I won't be running anymore contests.

So once again I apologise to all those entrants who may feel gipped or that I neglected their designs, and I hope I can make it up to you guys.

Lunah

11-11-2014

Like I said on client, you don't need to apologize for anything, you had no control over the events that stopped you from continuing with everything.

SAO ShadowStrike

11-13-2014

I wasn't an entrant but people cant get angry at you for having something stop you. They can't know unless you tell them. So as a hypothetical what if a relative died and you had to pay for the funeral wouldn't people feel bad for getting angry at you because of that.

UnicornChicken

11-20-2014

Well I was saving up my cool ideas for your contests but I guess they aren't happening anymore so time to start posting them! :P