Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Rookie player LF team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

syphonesq

11-10-2014

Hey, I'm relatively new to LoL but i think playing with a regular team would help me get better. So far I've been playing with Teemo and Master Yi.
Let me know if you're willing to have a newb on your team.
[email]chucky.edwards@hotmail.com[/email]

HecTicz

11-14-2014

Hello syphonesq, I'm the current Clan Leader of Basstards Of The Rift, We are looking for players of all skill levels, we do have many other "rookies" even much more advanced players you can learn from. In the pre-season you will be introduced with the players that you will be in your ranked 5's team, which you can get to know in the pre-season but when the season 5 starts Teams of 5vs will be made, for competitive play! Players of the same skill (rank) will be put into the same team, If you are interested Please add me HecTicz

Ser Ballister

11-23-2014

Quote:
HecTicz:
Hello syphonesq, I'm the current Clan Leader of Basstards Of The Rift, We are looking for players of all skill levels, we do have many other "rookies" even much more advanced players you can learn from. In the pre-season you will be introduced with the players that you will be in your ranked 5's team, which you can get to know in the pre-season but when the season 5 starts Teams of 5vs will be made, for competitive play! Players of the same skill (rank) will be put into the same team, If you are interested Please add me HecTicz

may i be able to join this Clan aswell...?