Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

New champion - Dreadhound, The doppelganger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnightvsDay

11-08-2014

Dreadhound – The Doppelganger

Attacks semi – ranged. Melee = Claw + bite interchanging.
Primary: Mage Secondary: Assassin

Q - Bite = Launches a creepy mouth at the target and damages nearby enemies on contact.

W – Gravity Field = Creates a field in which all minions and champions in a small area get pulled inwards to the field get the curse of the darkness and slowed for 2 seconds.

E – Toxic Lure = Plants a ring of darkness which if an enemy champion or minion steps in they get knocked airborne and dealt 80 damage.

R – Doppelganger Disguise = Shoots a blast of darkness at the target allowing you to appear with allied health and appearance of the enemy champion hit for 30 seconds. The moment you attack an enemy champion the disguise goes away.

Passive – No escape = When No escape’s cool down has finished, bite is turned into chill bite and will deal 1.5 times damage and freeze the target in place.

Curse of the darkness = slowly dealing damage over time up to 500 on max level of Gravity field.

Skin ideas include:

• A red version with 3 heads and black eyes called Cerberus Dreadhound.
• A pinkish – white and grey version with puffs like a poodle called poodle Dreadhound.
• A mutt looking bulldog (white and brown) called Bullhound

Explore these images *I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE PICTURES / DRAWINGS THIS IS PROPERTY OF THE RESPECTED OWNER THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION OF THE APPEARANCE* https://www.google.com.au/search?q=horror+hound&biw=1494&bih=1191&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=i9ZcVJLJNYv-8QWIuoF4&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAg#tbm=isch&q=darkness+dog&facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=80JCpsj1mOfg9M%253A%3BKLXrnEEc5oNltM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252F3.bp.blogspot.com%252F-75xpEyL85PE%252FT6dPNy7CcOI%252FAAAAAAAAASg%252FllmIM-KJyiU%252Fs400%252FT1309644692978ca253105fa5ecfa85669b5a6e6e3a6b.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwarriorcatsrpg.com%252Findex.php%253Ftopic%253D1064086.0%3B355%3B339

Sorry about the length of the link. I am not sure on the damages / power of his attacks so they should be changed / modified in power. Here is the lore:
Lore:
This was a young boy’s Labrador Retriever sent of into the depths of hell for a lifetime if sins. Turned dark by the mysterious creatures such as Cho ‘Gath, it became an evil wolf. Dreadhound was forced by Hecarim to infiltrate the real world murdering and disguising as friends of others to spread betrayal. You Notice Hecarim’s chain spread around his neck. This symbolizes that Dreadhound was trapped and forced to attack. Filling the world with panic his up rise started. Although Cerberus was the hellhound, this wolf was the Dreadhound.

Dual000

11-15-2014

Quick thoughts:

W sounds good, and would make him a good teamfighter

Q could be a simple nuke, but I disagree with the passive... Perhaps if the passive buffs whatever next spell he uses... Even so he just becomes another Karma...

E - With E as a trap I would expect him to have more mobility surrounding it, ie hitting an enemy with Q after it has been trapped will cause him to dash to the enemy and deal bonus damage... THis would need him tuned completely to more of a short range assasin though... Which would match him more... A mage dog? Not as logical as an up close and in your face dog...

R - Would not function as anyone on chat would render it useless

All in all the idea is good, though he needs a different Ult, also - Dreadhound or Doppelganger? Not both...
I believe riot would not easily add him as he lacks personality - All champs have personality, a dreadhound will seem more like a jungle creep... Though it would give some fun interactions with infernal nasus skin...

Ryanic3

11-19-2014

The description of your champion is too simple. W should be passive and you need a quote at the end of your LORE. You need to state his friends and foes, you need to state the damage of your skill each time when you level it up (same goes for cool down, duration etc.), you need to state his health, health regen rate, sheild, magic resistant, attack speed, attack damage, movements speed. You have a lot to work on but overall your idea of this campion is pretty good. Keep up the good work. Here's an example of mine if you need it http://forums.oce.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=87855