Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

New custom game mode idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blanc Expression

11-05-2014

NEW GAME MODE IDEA: LEAGUE OF FOOTBALL (NFL)

A player is selected at random from one of the sides to get a blue buff. At 2:30 the game starts. The aim of the game is to have the player with blue buff execute himself in the enemy fountain. If the player with blue buff achieves this, his team scores one point. The enemy team must kill the player with the blue buff to steal it for themselves and try to score a point. The teammates of the player with blue must defend him and try to let him get the execute, or if their teammate dies, try and steal the blue buff again. When a player scores, the game is then reset, and the opposing team chooses a player to start with the blue buff. The game goes on until 40 minutes, and the team with the most points by the end wins. The only rules as of now is that a team is not allowed to be in their base unless one of the enemy team is in it as well, and top and bottom lane are strictly prohibited, except to use the very back entrances to sneak into the enemy base. Wards are allowed.

At this point there are no champion bans, but I may add some depending on who's far too strong for it. Friend and message Blanc Expression with your thoughts, I'd love to hear them

BluFire56

11-06-2014

Too hard for buff carrier

KingKurry109

11-08-2014

This is actually a great idea, i think top and bot should be allowed though but no fog of war.

Yokaii

11-08-2014

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWP4KhJLQSoC7PJVON1rCSQ

Table

11-12-2014

Instead of blue can it be an aqua buff?

Zastarx

11-19-2014

There will be multiple times where you will have to wait for blue buff to re-spawn. So could you use red buff as well?