Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Kalljatte, The Frozen Giant

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ConnorRulez

11-02-2014

Kalljatte, The Frozen Giant

Passive - Frozen Solid - Upon taking damage reducing health under 20%, becomes untargetable and unable to perform any actions for three seconds. After three seconds are over, gains 20% movespeed for two seconds. (100/80/60/40 second cooldown)

Q - Frozen Fist - Active - Kalljatte's next basic attack freezes the target in place for (2/2.15/2.3/2.45/2.6 seconds), and slowing nearby enemies for (10/12.5/15/17.5/20%) for the same amount of time. This ability will always crit. (10/8.5/7/5.5/4 cooldown)

W - Arctic Breath - Toggleable aura - Kalljatte freezes the air around him, slowing nearby enemies by (5/7.5/10/12.5/15%). Costs 15 mana per second. 1.25 second cooldown. 300 range

E - Icicle Javelin - Passive - Kalljatte gains (2/2.5/3/3.5/4%) of his missing health when he kills a slowed enemy.
Active - Kalljatte throws a shard of true ice at the target, dealing (80/95/110/125/140 (+75% AP)) magic damage. It applies on hit effects. 7 cooldown. 70 mana. 550 range

R - Glacial Exchange - Active - Kalljatte steals (40/45/50%) of a target's armour and magic resist for five second. After this effect is over, Kalljatte deals damage equal to the amount of armour stolen in an area around himself.

^Abilities are not finalized, and will be changed.

Health : 450 (+86) Attack Damage : 50.2 (+2)
Health Regen : 6.5 (+0.75) Attack Speed : 0.650 (+2.80%)
Mana : 200 (+40) Armor : 22.4 (+3.8)
Mana Regen : 6.8 (+0.5) Magic Resist : 29 (+1.35)
Range : 150 (Melee) Movespeed : 320

He was a but a creation. A mere construct of true ice and magic. Built for the purpose of serving the Ice Witch. But why? Why should he serve her, when he can be so much more? Do so much better? No doubt, she would hunt him. Erase him from existence like she did all those stories. But still. Freedom and death was a better outcome than solitude and nothingness. It seemed obvious. He would rebel.

Friends

Rivals

Lissandra Trundle

Quotes

Attacking

"Stand still!"
"Freeze!"
"Feel my cold embrace."

Movement

"Slow and steady."
"I'll meet you there."

Taunt

"Time to break the ice."

Joke

"Is it cold in here? Of course."

Taunting Lissandra

"A servant no more."
"Now I tell you what to do."

Taunting Trundle

"Get back under the bridge."
"That club reminds me of myself."

Taunting Brand

"It's getting hot in here."
"Am I starting to sweat? Nah."

Taunting Annie

"Who gave a child a match?"
"Fire is dangerous, kid."
"Only you can prevent forest fires."

Taunting Anivia
"You and I, are so very alike."
"You could help me, bird."

Taunting Zilean
"Tell me, Zilean. Will time melt me?"
"Please, tell me I melt in the future."

Casting Arctic Breath
"Freeeeezzee"

Ulting Trundle

"I'm troll king now."
"Look at me! I'm king!"

BluRage

11-02-2014

I like this. I like the idea and I love the way you've executed your abilities. They seemed balance and leave some room for counter play. With that being said I don't like his ult. This guys seems very static. He'll want to be a tank who sits in the middle of team fights slowing everyone down and occasionally chunking enemies. It is for this reasoning that I don't like his ult. His ults gives a huge positioning advantage and considering how everyone near him should be slowed I think that takes out his only disadvantage. I've never been that good at coming up with these ideas (although I love to read through people's) so I couldn't suggest an alternative. I can say that I think it should be a damage ability though. He doesn't have much damage so I think a skillshot based damage ult would be the way to go. Try and make it unique and interesting.

Will check in later

ConnorRulez

11-02-2014

Quote:
BluRage:
I like this. I like the idea and I love the way you've executed your abilities. They seemed balance and leave some room for counter play. With that being said I don't like his ult. This guys seems very static. He'll want to be a tank who sits in the middle of team fights slowing everyone down and occasionally chunking enemies. It is for this reasoning that I don't like his ult. His ults gives a huge positioning advantage and considering how everyone near him should be slowed I think that takes out his only disadvantage. I've never been that good at coming up with these ideas (although I love to read through people's) so I couldn't suggest an alternative. I can say that I think it should be a damage ability though. He doesn't have much damage so I think a skillshot based damage ult would be the way to go. Try and make it unique and interesting.

Will check in later

Tried to change it up a bit. Only problem is it might be a bit powerful against other tanks. I'll try to think about how to balance it a bit better.

BluRage

11-03-2014

I like the new change. It's original and while I agree that it will be OP in some respects it leaves room for some counterplay. While you take the armour off a tank it doesn't do stupid amounts of damage and people can just focus someone else. Sort of like Sion. Plus it fulfills your role as a bruiser tank. Again this is just my opinion but I really like it. Loving the lines too!

ConnorRulez

11-20-2014

Are bumps accepted on these forums? I guess it's too late now. Anyway, added some extra quotes, renamed some abilities and reduced the cooldowns of passive.