Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

If you could have any elemental power

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niji

10-31-2014

Which one would you choose? And no you can't be the Avatar and inb4 Veri says "Dear Diary." OT is too dead for threads to thrive. I would smite people with the power of lightning.

SEKAI

10-31-2014

If you are talking about the "traditional elements".

I would like wind/air. So much utility.

You can boost movement speed, fly, intimidate/overpower pretty much anyone by shoving strong currents of wind down his face, you can also suffocate people by moving air away from the targets, create high dense air shielding for offensive and defensive purposes, cover the traces of your movement by concealing your smell and sound and last but not least, you can cut people/things with air if the wind travels fast enough.

Industrious

10-31-2014

Quote:
SEKAI:
If you are talking about the "traditional elements".

I would like wind/air. So much utility.

You can boost movement speed, fly, intimidate/overpower pretty much anyone by shoving strong currents of wind down his face, you can also suffocate people by moving air away from the targets, create high dense air shielding for offensive and defensive purposes, cover the traces of your movement by concealing your smell and sound and last but not least, you can cut people/things with air if the wind travels fast enough.

Could you not do the same thing with energy?

You could power a car to move at whatever speed you want. Control a object or organism to grow/fly etc. It would be like using the force but with more utility :c Not to mention wind uses energy to do such things.

Then again I don't know if you can classify energy as a "traditional element".

SEKAI

11-01-2014

Quote:
Nightfade:
Could you not do the same thing with energy?

You could power a car to move at whatever speed you want. Control a object or organism to grow/fly etc. It would be like using the force but with more utility :c Not to mention wind uses energy to do such things.

Then again I don't know if you can classify energy as a "traditional element".

If you can fully grasp the power of telekinesis which is controlling the movement and energy flow without touching then you are practically a god already. Movement always involve energy conversions.

But that's not a "traditional element" and in any media, whether be games or anime, due to balance reasons sometimes it reduces telekinesis to movements only, especially in games.

But the extent of telekinesis is limitless.

You can fly, do massive damage to anything you touch, manipulate everything around you and control energies whether it is mechanical, electrical, thermal or anything you can think of. Ignoring all fundamental rules including Newton's 3 rules, And is unkillable by any physical means because any harm that carries vector will deflect off from skin, which ofc using the same method one can also explode people by simply touching them.

All elemental powers are included under the telekinesis category, but hey it's too broken so I might as well stick with the traditional categorisation.

Roguestoney

11-03-2014

Probably fire for me.

BluFire56

11-04-2014

Is mayonnaise an element?

DarkShade918

11-04-2014

Water/Ice gotta freeze everything, then slide everywhere because icicle slides are fun, also if someone pisses me off i shoot an icicle in their face

Table

11-12-2014

water because I found nami and I like eating fizz n chips

astrapoof

11-13-2014

fire because i can burn everything up and I won't get cold

EPIC REAPER

11-15-2014

light so im not scared of the dark and if sme1 makes me mad ill blind them
light includes

Lighting fires
Infamousness
Good eyes 4ever
Hasty speed of light
Total warmth!