Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you kite/stutterstep?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theresaax3

10-31-2014

I've seen it all on YouTube but none have specifically explained how to do it?

So I want to be able to move my champion backwards, but still do auto attacks inbetween? (Assuming im playing a ranged champ)

Any help would be appreciated xxx

BarryButcher

11-01-2014

There are 2 types. A-clicking and A-moving.

Go into a custom game, press esc to bring up the menu. Go to hotkeys - player movement. It will say "Player Attack Move Click" and "Player Attack Move"

Attack Move is when you press "A" (default settings) and it brings up your auto attack range. You then left click and it will move your champion to where you click but stop and auto anything that comes into attack range.

Attack Move Click is basically like rightclicking to tell your champion to move except they are attack moving. Which means the same as the last thing, they will stop and auto anything that comes into range however this time you only need to press the button and it will move to where your cursor is.

You will see what i mean when you do it in game.

To "orb walk", you simply bind attack move click to something, click it, wait for an auto, then rightclick to make your champion walk away, repeat this.

it takes a lot of practice to do it properly and knowing when to do it. Sometimes people who know you a-move, will place wards down in front of you so that you attack the wards instead of the champion since you attack the closest thing.
its also hard to time your clicks so you dont cancel your autoattacks with move commands.

BoxBox Jnr

11-02-2014

If you are bot lane support and u know the opponent adc uses stutter-step, here's a cool trick you could use.
Sometimes you'll be fighting when all minions have been cleared and so bot lane begins to fight. You can place wards infront of them so their attack move will be clearing the ward I didn't really answer the question but I showed you a neet tip

theresaax3

11-04-2014

Thanks guys Much appreciated!

Devil God King

11-17-2014

buy another movespeed item more than you typically do it can help a lot also