Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Transcendent looking for a serious support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whitePumah

10-30-2014

Our support has been offline for 2 days without explanation, so we are now looking for a dedicated and committed support who is passionate about playing league of legends and wants to play professionally.

This team is run as a leadership, I set up all the in-game strategies and I do all the shot calling, this includes what champions everyone plays and what they build with those champions. Do not apply if you are just hoping that I happen to make you build the way you preferred.

We have 4 very active players who play every night and are eager to play this game seriously as a organised proper team.

All we need is a support who is VERY active and can commit every night to seriously practicing with the team. There is no rank requirement to trial but please be at least or almost level 30.

Must have or able to use teamspeak 3.

Anyone who I have told that the team is full is welcome to ask again to trial, feel free to contact me in game or through skype: whitepumah

whitePumah

10-31-2014

bump

Samurai Jin

10-31-2014

uninstall noob

ImDooly

11-04-2014

so whitepumah you've had this "i call the everything" strategy for the entire season now. How's that worked out for ya bud? Chin up you'll be the star of OGN tommorow, with skill and attitude like yours I see no reason why you can't become a pro

Phive

11-04-2014

Quote:
whitePumah:
Our support has been offline for 2 days without explanation, so we are now looking for a dedicated and committed support who is passionate about playing league of legends and wants to play professionally.

This team is run as a leadership, I set up all the in-game strategies and I do all the shot calling, this includes what champions everyone plays and what they build with those champions. Do not apply if you are just hoping that I happen to make you build the way you preferred.

We have 4 very active players who play every night and are eager to play this game seriously as a organised proper team.

All we need is a support who is VERY active and can commit every night to seriously practicing with the team. There is no rank requirement to trial but please be at least or almost level 30.

Must have or able to use teamspeak 3.

Anyone who I have told that the team is full is welcome to ask again to trial, feel free to contact me in game or through skype: whitepumah

Do you wanna change their underwear and pack their lunch everyday too?

I shouldn't even have to explain why this is so retarded.

Dizzy Ogre

11-05-2014

Gold 5 Support Main, im active

whitePumah

11-06-2014

Sorry, we are full right now.

Thanks for your support and interest!

whitePumah

11-12-2014

Bump

Our support "starfruit" has had to leave due to his new found passion of boxing!

We wish him all the best and hope he gets where he wants to be.

We are now looking for a dedicated support who can commit them self to being apart of a team looking to play professionally and putting in the effort and time to get there.

Add me in game if interested

IGN+skype: whitepumah

whitePumah

11-22-2014

bump

AlisonPKD

11-22-2014

Quote:
This team is run as a leadership, I set up all the in-game strategies and I do all the shot calling, this includes what champions everyone plays and what they build with those champions.

That's not leadership, thats a dictatorship. A leadership is when you take input from others.
Good luck with your team, but I don't think luck will help you