Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Getting matched with high-levelled players, and it's frustrating me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rhaksha

10-28-2014

Alright, so I started playing a few weeks ago, and it's fun. I had some of my Lv30 friends guide me through my first few matches (all PvP), which helped greatly.

However, recently I keep getting paired with really high-level players in Beginner Co-op-Vs-Bot matches. It's becoming increasingly frustrating.

I played maybe two or three games with those friends, but they were all PvP matches; in all my past PvP matches afterwards, I've been paired with appropriate-leveled players. This is only occurring in bot matches.

Is there any way to stop this from happening? Do I have to contact Riot? Start playing more PvP? Hell, do I have to resort to throwing matches?
I really don't want to have to create a new account and abandon this one; I've invested a lot of time and effort into this account, and I really don't want to have to buy all my champs again.

It's becoming incredibly annoying, having your teammates do everything for you and leave nothing for you to do. It's really quite hard to learn the game this way, and frankly, it's ruining the League experience for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Also, if I posted this in the wrong place, sorry! It was either here or Community Help, and I wasn't sure.

BarryButcher

10-28-2014

Bot games the client doesnt care what level you are really. They just throw anyone who is waiting for a bot game into the game.

If you can, try to go mid. Mid is a solo lane in bots so you can try to learn what you can there.

Maybe try the Intro bot games. Dont know why anyone but new players would play that.

Devil God King

11-17-2014

Fool. You want to be matched with the greatest disparity UP as possible. Most condusive to skill gain.