Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Help Me! I don't know what to do any more.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moohea

10-25-2014

I'm in bronze 5 now....got in today. I'm by far not the best player but I try. Today especially has gone really bad.

Just this game i was last pick (5th) and i called support, I don't mind support, I'm happy with support. I say don't ban Morgana, she my favourite supp and I want to play her. He blocks her, I thought "she is pretty op, so it's fine". He says i'm first pick I want supp. (not in those exact words). I'm like fine, I'll go mid, I like mid, especially playing Ahri. When champ select was in I noticed he had smite (must of switched just before the loading comes up) I think "that's a little weird" but maybe it was just an accident. Me and the bot laner's help (Me, nunu and the adc) help our jgler get the blue. Nunu steals blue and all our first things were "wtf". I don't rage or anything but our jgler is pisses. Then he acts like a normal jgler collecting all red buffs and stuff. He never ganked, he called support in champion select when I HAPPILY would of gone support. He's pure intention was to troll, this happens once

This has happened SEVERAL times, we needed an adc, we had everything but an adc. Anyways this guy just chooses Shen......we lost of coarse we had no attack damage carry, we had no hard attack damage, enemy compeltely won lane and got double. This has happened soo many times

Another thing that happens A LOT. Is when someone gets fed so people build bs and feed. Kat was roaming right and she cleaned up a lot and before we could escape (we just killed the adc or supp, or got both for double). Kat then comes when we are both low and ulti's, ofc we both die. Akali keeps calling us a **** team, i don't retaliate. She builds boots of swiftness, and five doran's blades..... We lost the game. She didn't even ping MIA. I always had the the two brushes, warded (we were blue side). I also pinked dragon. I don;t have best map awareness....i'll agree with that but it's not fully our fault, she isn't pinging, NO ONE else is warding.

Most common is everyone calling each other other ****s, **** head, telling each other to **** off, useless, your ****, don't play ranked. How many times have i just written raging messages and deleted them is pointless.

this happens, and it won't stop, people will go only one champion, people purposely trolling, people just feeding when there laner opponent is ahead. because i can control myself. I'm in bronze 5 with like 20-30 points, i'm trying to do everything i can.

HELP ME PLEAS!

TankerInc

10-25-2014

Relax.
Simple as that.

Think how you feel when you are winning. Feel that when you lose!

Mui

10-25-2014

You have a few options here:

1. Mute the teammates that you think will constantly flame, It helps you improve your concentration on your own play. This sometimes is a bad idea but the majority of the time, it will let you and your team forget about the argument and continue to play as normal, resulting in less throws.

2. Be very good mechanically, some champions have mechanics that allow you to trade without being traded back or just out trade enemies very easily. Utilizing these mechanics can get you back from a lost lane and can also allow you to come back into the game. If you learn your champion back to front, you should be able to find ways to minimize your deaths and possibly outplay the whole enemy team.

3. Expect ganks and utilize all the opportunities given to you. If the mid laner roams bottom and kills you and you had a glimpse of them walking towards bot lane from mid lane on the mini map as a support and you died, then it just means your not map aware enough. If you are good enough to have the enemy mid laner roam down and stop the enemies from getting a kill, you have just denied the enemy exp, made them waste time, given your mid laner a chance to come back into the game, gave your team an opportunity to take an objective, let your team know where the enemies are so they can be sure that if they e.g. gank top it can only be a 2v1 or 2v2.

People in bronze V very often have some elements of game play that they are lacking in like: no map awareness, not knowing the potential of their champion or the enemies champions, cannot combo their abilities, cannot last hit, do not know how to control objectives, do not know how to end the game, do not know how to gain advantages and snowball them, have over 160 ping so they cannot respond to enemy dives etc.

I'm not saying Bronze V players are bad, they just make more mistakes than the other players who play the game. As you progress through the ladder, you can find that the players in silver & gold & platinum aren't necessarily that good at the game. If you tell a person who got to silver / gold using top lane singed to play ADC Caitlyn, he might as well feed the game because he will have no idea how bot lane works and the ADC match ups and play like a bronze player unless his opponent is even less skilled or counter picked.

Mui

10-25-2014

Quote:
I'm in bronze 5 now....got in today. I'm by far not the best player but I try. Today especially has gone really bad.

A lot of people who pick up the game for only a year will start in bronze, It's quite normal as League of legends has a really big learning curve.

Quote:
Just this game i was last pick (5th) and i called support, I don't mind support, I'm happy with support. I say don't ban Morgana, she my favourite supp and I want to play her. He blocks her, I thought "she is pretty op, so it's fine". He says i'm first pick I want supp. (not in those exact words). I'm like fine, I'll go mid, I like mid, especially playing Ahri. When champ select was in I noticed he had smite (must of switched just before the loading comes up) I think "that's a little weird" but maybe it was just an accident. Me and the bot laner's help (Me, nunu and the adc) help our jgler get the blue. Nunu steals blue and all our first things were "wtf". I don't rage or anything but our jgler is pisses. Then he acts like a normal jgler collecting all red buffs and stuff. He never ganked, he called support in champion select when I HAPPILY would of gone support. He's pure intention was to troll, this happens once

Sometimes people just don't know what they are doing or are just upset that they lost the last game and want to try new things. This is going to happen, just note that you can assume 10-20% of your games may be impossible to win so just have as much fun as you can.

Quote:
This has happened SEVERAL times, we needed an adc, we had everything but an adc. Anyways this guy just chooses Shen......we lost of coarse we had no attack damage carry, we had no hard attack damage, enemy compeltely won lane and got double. This has happened soo many times

ADC is possibly a very hard role to play as ADC's will get focused in fights very hard and positioning is vital. You don't always need an ADC to win a game, its just that ADC is apart of the Meta and allows a team to change to a protect the carry strategy late game to win fights. If you dont have an ADC, you may want to change strategies like: Split pushing , Picking off Targets , Forcing Objectives before their ADC has 2 core items to end the game. etc. you get the idea (depends on your team composition and matchups)

Quote:
Another thing that happens A LOT. Is when someone gets fed so people build bs and feed. Kat was roaming right and she cleaned up a lot and before we could escape (we just killed the adc or supp, or got both for double). Kat then comes when we are both low and ulti's, ofc we both die. Akali keeps calling us a **** team, i don't retaliate. She builds boots of swiftness, and five doran's blades..... We lost the game. She didn't even ping MIA. I always had the the two brushes, warded (we were blue side). I also pinked dragon. I don;t have best map awareness....i'll agree with that but it's not fully our fault, she isn't pinging, NO ONE else is warding.

Some people don't main their champions they play and will try out different builds that don't really work out. Sometimes its because that they got completely dominated in lane and have no gold so they don't know what to buy. If you want to help them, then give them a friendly pointer. If you can't, then find a way to carry the game. Their lane opponent will be fed, so you either gang up on that fed person or you just avoid fights with the fed opponent or build items that will allow you to duel the fed person if your ahead enough.

Quote:
Most common is everyone calling each other other ****s, **** head, telling each other to **** off, useless, your ****, don't play ranked. How many times have i just written raging messages and deleted them is pointless.

this happens, and it won't stop, people will go only one champion, people purposely trolling, people just feeding when there laner opponent is ahead. because i can control myself. I'm in bronze 5 with like 20-30 points, i'm trying to do everything i can.

HELP ME PLEAS!

It doesn't really get much better until you reach a certain point in the ladder. If you can't handle it, then just disable chat after team select then use pings instead.

Moohea

10-26-2014

They are doing purely to troll, not because they are confused. The intention is to troll. Nunu said he never called support when he did. Akali knew how to build, she was just trolling and feeding.

TankerInc

10-26-2014

You must have 0 LP.

At 0 LP in B5 you will find all the trolls that are not trolls. They are players that have given up on trying. They have tried over and over to get up the ranks but have failed at it and blame everyone else.

This is B5. People That suck at this game. What I mean by suck is.. Ask a S5 player to 1v1 you. See what Silver player can do vsing a bronze 5. Then ask a Diamond player to vs you and see what they can do vs a bronze 5 player.

What you need to understand is that LoL goes from easy to hard in the space of 1 rank. In B5. You get 20 LP pre win. In B4 you get 10 LP for 1 win and lose 20 LP for a loss.
So even thou you might want to be in B4. Unless you are winning more then you lose.. You wont stay in B4 for long.