Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Issue with World Finals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VitaLuna

10-19-2014

For the past 2 seasons, the world finals have lasted REALLY short. I'm sure it takes a really long time for the event organisers to just set up the stadium suitable for live viewing, so it's almost a bit of a waste for world finals to be this brief. I wish that Riot could implement something where in the finals, no matter the final result, 5 games should always be played out. Say for last year's finals, since SKT 3-0d SHRC, they should've played 2 more "fun" games, which aims to entertain the fans and not impact the final result.
This idea has probably been suggested before but thought I should bring it up with this year's ridiculous stomp as well.

Starjun

10-20-2014

I think asking players to play exhibition games after having fixed their mindset for intense competitive games is a bit unreasonable to ask of them. Id prefer them to play 3rd vs 4th games if they needed to fill more time :s

RikiRaccoon

10-20-2014

I thought Riot managed it well this year with the imagine dragons performances, but i suppose that doesn't fulfill people's desire for more league games

Neste

11-05-2014

Maybe after the AFL Grand Final both teams should participate in 50m bomb kicking contests and accuracy events, also they should play another game but for fun.

This concept is stupid. The last thing the World champions want to do after winning a best of 5 is play 2 "fun" games..seriously dude, think rationally.