Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

What would you do if you're the only person left on Earth?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vNutz

10-18-2014

I'd go around stores be happy that I can steal everything. Then get bored and kill myself.

I'd be Zed probz.

McDonalds Worker

10-18-2014

Quote:
vNutz:
I'd go around stores be happy that I can steal everything. Then get bored and kill myself.

I'd be Zed probz.

suicidal call suicide hotline

SEKAI

10-18-2014

It's minecraft with super HD graphics pretty much, oh and minus the creepers.

And everyone knows even with creepers and all that, vanilla minecraft without friends is so boring to play, let alone real life.

I prob won't get bored that easily even though I got bored with the game in a mere 2 days or so, since I have always wanted to be in one of these apocalyptic scenarios. The difference between these 2 is that irl apocalypse there are things people left behind and in minecraft there are only very few which I no like, too empty.

There are other people's buildings to explore, place you prob don't even get the chance to go (money duh) to visit, beautiful view of a mix bag between rural and urban due to decaying etc. Give me some survivors and their small countries scattering around the globe and technologies still working for the most part like GPS and some power plant then I say it's good.

Officer Caitlyn

10-18-2014

now your thread isn't clear. I'm the last person on earth, is there dead bodies left behind? or is everyone gone?

Dawaraven

10-18-2014

Quote:
SEKAI:
It's minecraft with super HD graphics pretty much, oh and minus the creepers.

And everyone knows even with creepers and all that, vanilla minecraft without friends is so boring to play, let alone real life. The difference between these 2 is that irl apocalypse there are things people left behind and in minecraft there are only very few which I no like, too empty.

I prob won't get bored that easily even though I got bored with the game in a mere 2 days or so, since I have always wanted to be in one of these apocalyptic scenarios.

There are other people's buildings to explore, place you prob don't even get the chance to go (money duh) to visit, beautiful view of a mix bag between rural and urban due to decaying etc. Give me some survivor their small countries and technologies still working for the most part like GPS and some power plant then I say it's good.

This is pretty fun in singleplayer mc hue

Redstone.JPG

Dota2forthewin

10-18-2014

Quote:
SteelLegionGaren:
now your thread isn't clear. I'm the last person on earth, is there dead bodies left behind? or is everyone gone?

i will become a necrophiliac

Officer Caitlyn

10-18-2014

Quote:
Dota2forthewin:
i will become a necrophiliac

^^^^^^

SEKAI

10-18-2014

Quote:
Dawaraven:

This is pretty fun in singleplayer mc hue

Well I never get around making the red stone computers/mechanisms and all, not all that interested.

But tis gud you are having fun.

xDarkRavenx

10-18-2014

Quote:
mojohinkey:
Too many feels, we arent playing some ****ty old rpg here mate, if you want to go on some bs adventure go play WoW. League isnt the place for you

Eh, too lazy.

DatEpicPotato

10-18-2014

I'd be brand and look around, setting fire to everything and slowly chuckling... Then go to sleep and hibernate cuz I'm bored