Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

So you're sick of OCE rager and trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nexcow

10-18-2014

Hey guys, Nexcow here
I've come to tell you all a wonderful server called NA
They have.
Full working game modes (WOW realllly?)
Less ragequitters/trollers ( WHAT, That's not possible)
while you may be saying to yourself "But Nexcow, i'll lag more while playing on NA and my skill will decrease"
Trust me summoners, if you're as sick of this server as i am, then you wil easily adjust to the NA lag and you will love yourself for it.
There is more of a population of NA so the chances of getting trolls and toxic players is much less, meaning funner games for you and your friends (WOW NO WAYYYYY)

SO join me people, Make OCE a server that isn't needed anymore, seriously, this server has gone down hill from day one and everyone is sick of it, so lets just make the server redundant, lets make the server only full of trolls

FNG69

10-20-2014

smh

Roguestoney

10-20-2014

Hah, I think I will stay here thx...

Mui

10-20-2014

Nope.
If your sick of ranked try normals.
If you can adjust to 200 ping lag, probably try adjusting
how you play so you can bring home games you deserve to win.

I'm fine, have fun in NA though.

tinyteebo

10-20-2014

Love how people say try Normals if you dont like ranked. Then when people rage about normals they say if you dont like normals play ranked.

Match making in normals is ****.

NanoNoodle

10-21-2014

I think having a reboot of The Tribunal would be a good idea. Having a strong tribunal that efficiently works is the best method to get rid of many players that need to be reminded of their in-game behavior.

Kid Korrupt

11-05-2014

normal's is the worst to get a good game on out of 30 matches i had 4 with out a troll or rage quit, afk or something cant we just have the team builder as a option all the time so everyone happy?

s1eepiness

11-17-2014

Quote:
Nexcow:
I've come to tell you all a wonderful server called NA

I agree. I regret swapping to OCE.

I lagged more there. But the game was more enjoyable.

Devil God King

11-17-2014

I have 3 OCE accounts and 1 NA account, its quite a welcome reprieve when I need it. op is more or less correct. Not so much of an issue as long as I am match made with skilled players I can deal with the rest.