Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Farming when Behind

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DittoBlaze

10-15-2014

So,lane is lost, enemy adc has a HUGE cs difference. Other lanes are losing, towers are being taken. In this situation, how can I, as an adc, try to farm back up to close the gap? If I go to mid/top/bot to try farm enemy team will catch me or they will send one fed player to stop me. If I farm jungle camps I could be caught out by enemy team who have our jungle warded. So what is my best option to try get some farm?

Ngau

10-16-2014

Get your support to buy wards (or even better, you could get them yourself cos you're an independent adc who doesn't need no support), ward the side of the jungle you're going to clear. There's not really a method to get farm easily when behind, just ward and hopefully you get some camps without dying.

BarryButcher

10-16-2014

Ward your own jungle. farm under tower. if REALLY behind, never walk past your inner turret and never walk through your jungle if it isn't already warded.

If you are saying every lane is lost, the games probably over anyway unless you have some crazy late game scaling.

lols

10-17-2014

Step 1. Buy sight wards. (Don't be stingy with your gold)
Step 2. Buy a pink ward. (Put it common pathway area)
Step 3. Buy Red Trinket. (This will help you clear the area in which you wish to farm)
Step 4. Map Awareness. (Watch your mini map. If you see a wave in a lane. Don't be afraid to go to it. But always have a look at your mini map before you do and don't over extend. Once you clear that wave leave the lane.)
Step 5. Explain to your team that you need to catch up in cs and tell them to stop taking cs in your stead.
Step 6. Packet Edit the spawn controls on minions and have the minion waves elevated to amount and spawn time. e.g. 50 a wave at a 5 second spawn time.

Mui

10-17-2014

If you were shoved into tower from lane harrass then calling your jungler to show near bot, not even gank can ease pressure to let you get cs.

If your trying to literally cs when the enemy is taking dragons, towers & inhibitors, your going to get obliterated on a larger scale even when you get the farm unless your running a splitpush comp.

If you want farm, push out the lanes then regroup maybe for a few picks on the enemies with vision & use that to stagger enemy respawn timers so you can grab your own objectives to catch up.

If it is still semi laning phase when im winning, Id do alot of push bot, roam mid, come back and kill bot + push , back and rinse / repeat

As a bonus tip, if you know where the enemy wards are, and you think the enemy will come to stop you from farming, bait the enemy into a fight where you have your team waiting for the enemy to come gank you, this will make an easy pick as people dont usually send all 5, and even if they do you can instakill the first person to facecheck the bush. After that bait, you can now stop the enemys seige , contest dragons etc.

This might only work once usually against decent enemies but that 1 good fight is all you need.

McDonalds Worker

10-18-2014

you must kill the enemy adc and farm when theyre dead when they come back you repeat

Devil God King

11-17-2014

when the ass of your game has fallen out the bottom like a wet paper bag one of the besxt things you can do is tunnel vision split push a lane. just keep going, clear 1-4 waves and towers/possibly die. keep going until you encounter enemy champion that kills you, revive, rebuy (damage good vs towers) and go again. You won't be worth much/anything in gold terms and you're strill contribtuing active progression of the map control favourable to your team. low level low death timers too, homebase boot augmentation and damage and you're good to go.

seen this be effective with common feeders like tryndamere and leesin. static shiv/tiamats damage and a 1:10 kdr. maby e collapse super later if your comeback is anywhere near comparable to the team fight break dwon

Devil God King

11-17-2014

the emphasis is on really aggressive split pushing, don't get sidetracked by jungle or some other legend objective, the next minion wave towards their base should be your absolute perogative