Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

fk you riot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mizara

10-13-2014

ive spent all year getting to gold, EVEN GOT 2 GOLD 3, all last getting into silver 1 only to get dropped from gold right at the fking end of the fking season, and with your bull**** matchmaking system i will never climb back to gold, 9 point wins and 25 point losses are a joke, AND NOW ALL THE STUPID SCRUBS GETTING BOOSTED, everyfking its either some fk trolling people or a fking diamond carring some silver 3 scum.

fix your ****.

beyond pissed!

from a long time fan now angry summoner............................

Mizara

10-13-2014

Quote:
you will earn rewards based on the tier you are in at the endof the season in solo queue
didn't have that last season riot, thanks for royally screwing me, waste of my life over 1000hours of it

Mizara

10-13-2014

!

Roguestoney

10-14-2014

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Mate it's simple. You lose more than you win. That's why you dropped. Either win way more or you will continue to drop. Maybe take a break when you are is a massive loss streak rather than powering on and hitting tilt...

Mizara
Ladder Rank 48,739 (28.98% of top)
The Average MMR for this league is 1,500.
MMR
Welcome to ELO hell.

Mizara

10-14-2014

Seriously though why the fk is it so low I had a 49-52% win loss all year

Also on another note I read that its meant to give you a warning when you're about 2 drop divisions

Mui

10-14-2014

Wow that's a pretty harsh match history.
Try to minimize your deaths in ranked as well, OCE doesn't have that much player base so having a variety of players with different mmr's should be expected.

If you want to balance out the odds, just find a friend to duo with you so you have 1 less troll or incompetent player you have to carry.

You have Gold 3 skills so bring them back out and go X/0/X KDA to show the system that you are way too good for whoever your matched against so your games will start rewarding you with + 26 lp again =P

Heads up!

DRAG0NFEU

10-16-2014

Quote:
Mui:
Wow that's a pretty harsh match history.
Try to minimize your deaths in ranked as well, OCE doesn't have that much player base so having a variety of players with different mmr's should be expected.

If you want to balance out the odds, just find a friend to duo with you so you have 1 less troll or incompetent player you have to carry.

You have Gold 3 skills so bring them back out and go X/0/X KDA to show the system that you are way too good for whoever your matched against so your games will start rewarding you with + 26 lp again =P

Heads up!

The solution to climb

Solquazza

10-20-2014

I approve with the title of this thread. Riot doesn't give a rats rear about us. They just keep releasing skins and give no tribunal.

flexiblebadger

10-21-2014

Quote:
Solquazza:
I approve with the title of this thread. Riot doesn't give a rats rear about us. They just keep releasing skins and give no tribunal.

are you just *****ing about riot on different threads?, yes they are trying to make money but not because they are a soulless corporation out to suck the life and money out of kids on the internet, they make more content and sell it so that they can make more content and sell it and so on it is a perpetual effect and without it you probably wouldn't even know LOL existed riot is doing alot to improve the game (although they could give oce tribunal).

grandpapedo

10-21-2014

http://http://8tracks.imgix.net/i/00...op&w=521&h=521 (http://http://8tracks.imgix.net/i/001/333/732/90140.original-6555.jpg?q=65&sharp=15&vib=10&fm=jpg&fit=crop&w=521&h=521)