Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tairzzo

10-04-2014

Hey Guys I'm newish to LOL (level 14) and was wondering what do you think the top 3 champs for each lane is and why.
Thanks

BarryButcher

10-05-2014

Well since you are new I will just tell you that the "best" champions are always changing and the strongest this month right not be the strongest next month since the "meta" changes.

right now the best would consist of:

Support: Nami, Morgana, Thresh, Braum, Janna
ADC: Tristana, Lucian, Corki, Caitlyn, Kogmaw
Mid: Zed, Syndra, Orianna, Yasuo, Xerath, Ahri, Talon, Zilean
Jungle: Lee Sin, Kha'Zix, Jarvan, Vi, Fiddlesticks, Warwick, Amumu, Pantheon
Top: Moakai, Ryze, Irelia, Riven, Akali, Rumble

There are others too who can be strong. The "best" champion to play is the one you are good at and now are to play really well and you know you can destroy people with.
Theres no point playing "op" champions if you don't know how to play them well. You can try googling "lol champion tier list (http://www.nerfplz.com/2014/09/2014-champion-tier-list-solo-queue_28.html)" and find multiple sites that will list the best champions right now.

Tairzzo

10-05-2014

Thanks man, very helpful but I don't get what you mean they change, do you mean when new free characters to try come out?

lols

10-05-2014

Hello Tairzzo,

BB did mention a good sum of champions that are fairly strong in the current meta.
But may I suggest finding YOUR champions. YOUR champions are basically the champions that you excel at. This may sound weird but everyone has that select few champions that they are fair better mechanically than every other champion.

Here are my top 3 for each role though.
Top: Mundo/Irelia/Ryze
Jungle: XinXiao (or however you spell it) / Lee Sin / Rengar
Mid: Yasuo / Orianna / Fizz
ADC: Lucian / Tristana / Vayne
Support: Thresh / Braum / Janna

Best of Luck. lols
Feel free to add this account in-game I am currently working on a smurf so if times are permitting we can have a couple games together. But atm I am having a bit of difficulty patching the client so I won't be able to play with you in the next couple of days until I get it sorted.

BarryButcher

10-05-2014

Quote:
Tairzzo:
Thanks man, very helpful but I don't get what you mean they change, do you mean when new free characters to try come out?

items change, champions get buffed and nerfed and also people find new ways of playing champions.

About 3 months ago Tristana was considered probably the 2nd or 3rd worst ADC, not she is probably the best. This is simply because of changes to Lucian and Bloodthirster getting changed.

Renai Kanade

10-06-2014

Good information all up there but just know that YOU are the player, play the game however you want and make sure to have fun!

Tairzzo

10-07-2014

Thanks All guys you are extremely helpful!

R4ID3N

11-02-2014

Honestly 4 adc id suggest caitlyn; she has the longest basic attack range ig.
4 jg id say rammus rengar or LeeSin
top is Irelia, Akali and some tanks
mid is orianna fizz yasuo (or maybe zed but hes hard for some)
sup thresh or blitz