Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS


Artemis - The Star Shooter

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KT59

Junior Member

10-12-2014

Correct me if I'm wrong but in Greek mythology Artemis is the goddess of the hunt. A goddess means she is a female god so it would make more sense to people familiar with Greek mythology if this champion was a female. Sorry for bothering you with the Artemis is a unisex name thing but it would make more sense.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-12-2014

Quote:
KT59:
Correct me if I'm wrong but in Greek mythology Artemis is the goddess of the hunt. A goddess means she is a female god so it would make more sense to people familiar with Greek mythology if this champion was a female. Sorry for bothering you with the Artemis is a unisex name thing but it would make more sense.

Though Artemis is the goddess of the hunt, it's a unisex name either way. ^^
I don't think continuing to comment about his name only is going to help me improve this post in any way, so if you are going to, please be constructive. This isn't constructive feedback, at all.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whale Slayer

Junior Member

10-12-2014

I dont know why, but feel like Artemis should be an adc. the lore and the way he attacks just gives me the impression of an adc :P. also, his w does more damage the less health a target champ has? shouldnt that make it an execution type ult like Riven's Wind Slash?


P.S. notice me senpai!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gentle Inferno

Junior Member

10-12-2014

Personally i thought she was gonna be the next caitlyn. In the lore it says she can hit the far most stars or something. I dont read stats or anytihing about damage or stuff but you should make her range even bigger than caitlyn's. Just make sure it has some cons like reduced like reduced attack speed. Id just like to say i love the lore, it was thrilling!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-12-2014

Quote:
Gentle Inferno:
Personally i thought she was gonna be the next caitlyn. In the lore it says she can hit the far most stars or something. I dont read stats or anytihing about damage or stuff but you should make her range even bigger than caitlyn's. Just make sure it has some cons like reduced like reduced attack speed. Id just like to say i love the lore, it was thrilling!

Thankyou for the feedback ^^ The only thing Artemis' abilities don't outrange Caitlyn in, is her ultimate, his Q / W has a longer range than Xerath Q / W and a close range to Xerath ult. I based all his ranges off Caitlyn and Xerath to make sure he out ranged them in the early levels.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-17-2014

bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-17-2014

added stats


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-18-2014

Quote:
Whale Slayer:
I dont know why, but feel like Artemis should be an adc. the lore and the way he attacks just gives me the impression of an adc :P. also, his w does more damage the less health a target champ has? shouldnt that make it an execution type ult like Riven's Wind Slash?


P.S. notice me senpai!

Haha... probably younger than you if you're not a twelvie, I thought of Artemis being a ADC as well but his abilities would be really similar to Varus which isn't good, plus I wanted a Archer Caster and make him out of the ordinary, maybe due to popular demand I should change Artemis to a girl, what do you think?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-22-2014

Bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sylpharion

Senior Member

10-27-2014

Bump


123