Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Update to ranked rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRIMAWESOME

09-23-2014

Quote:
Xivilai Anaxes:
Can we PLEASE stop pretending it might be Zyra yet?

Yes, you can stop pretending now.

Bonebreaker005

09-23-2014

Awesome, really good idea

Crusader charlie

09-23-2014

Quote:
Riot Socrates:
Hey all,

In our previous messaging around the end of the season (http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/competitive/end-season-rewards-and-new-master-tier), we announced the rewards players could earn when ranked play in the 2014 season comes to a close. The next step is going a little more into detail about how you can earn those rewards.

You’ll earn rewards based on your solo queue tier when the season ends and the tier your highest-ranked 5v5 teams are in at the end of the season. You can earn unique summoner icons for each queue (solo and 5v5), but for teams you must have won at least ten games with that team in each specific team queue.

Season rewards are intended to not only recognize great individual play, but also positive sportsmanship and success in a team game. As a result, the most negative players who are also Chat Restricted at the end of the season will be ineligible to earn ranked rewards such as the loading screen borders or Victorious Morgana champion skin.

While the overwhelming majority of players will not affected by this ruling, we wanted to message it well in advance so that any players concerned about their behavior have more than enough time to adjust and reform before the end of the season.

-Riot Socrates

excellent.

magica123

09-23-2014

Nice update

Uvirith

09-23-2014

Heyy, I got a question.

I transfered in July from EUW where I started to play, I got Silver IV in EUW... but due to trollpicks and afks got Bronze III after my placement in Oce, will I still be eligible for the border and icons or not ?

Crusader charlie

09-23-2014

Quote:
Uvirith:
Heyy, I got a question.

I transfered in July from EUW where I started to play, I got Silver IV in EUW... but due to trollpicks and afks got Bronze III after my placement in Oce, will I still be eligible for the border and icons or not ?

i dont think so, when you transferred you risked your division, so effectively you would be missing out on rewards since you are bronze now?

JamesyBoy

09-23-2014

ymye

EliteVengeance

09-23-2014

k

ADMkillerADM

09-23-2014

k

Siege Breaker

09-23-2014

hey guys can you get Victorious Morgana from playing rank teams