Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

Update to ranked rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GymCarry

11-03-2014

Dayum

Your Neighbour

11-04-2014

For all of you followed the rules and not flaming newbies, GG! Nice fancy green ribbon you got, apart from that, you get nothing!

If you are in gold and rage every game thou, good on you mate! You get free skins, a fancy boarder and the bragging rights! Then you get to do the same stuff again next year, we are having a ball!

Even if you play just a few game through out the week you see players that get sore about losing one kill and instead of playing, they just go feed then they play more games and feed some more.

Dark Dream

11-05-2014

I like free things.

A Moist Crevice

11-07-2014

Quote:
Support Of Eorza:
Sooooooo
People who are trying to help and point out flaws in another players play style then get chat blocked dont get the rewards?
Sure, because thats fair.

Omg ****ing noob stop feeding is not an example of pointing out flaws and helping.

Kryptic

11-08-2014

Quote:
Support Of Eorza:
Sooooooo
People who are trying to help and point out flaws in another players play style then get chat blocked dont get the rewards?
Sure, because thats fair.

You should be able to do this without incurring a chat restriction, if you're typing that much you're not playing the game right yourself. The more time you're typing the less time you have to do other things such as cs, be aggressive in lane (yes you can obviously do it while running back from base and/or jungling to a certain extent). I try to tell players to improve/sync with myself (as I often support, helpful to have a team in sync with me) but I've never gotten chat restrictions. Furthermore telling others how to play too much can often anger them when they might just be having a bad game as well as fill up the chat log which denies others to communicate with the team.