Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS


Recruiting Team of Gold+ Players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mauradon

Senior Member

09-15-2014

Summoner Name: xxpussyslayerxx

Age: 12

Timezone: lol was dat

Role: ye i roll blunts m8

Championpool for the role: i dont have swimming pool because im already drownin in the ***** but i can buy 1 if u want

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them? lol

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? yeah

Do you have skype? yea

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? i'll prob be too busy with my girlfriends but i can try


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheScaryOne

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Summoner Name: DrooIZz

Age: 21

Timezone: Australia QLD

Role: Support

Championpool for the role: Zyra Lulu Morgana Lux Annie Thresh Sona

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them? yes

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? it relly depends how i feel. i paly over 50 games a week in noamls and in arams
Do you have skype? yes morganross11

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? yes


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJEntus Blaze420

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Quote:
Mauradon:
Summoner Name: xxpussyslayerxx

Age: 12

Timezone: lol was dat

Role: ye i roll blunts m8

Championpool for the role: i dont have swimming pool because im already drownin in the ***** but i can buy 1 if u want

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them? lol

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? yeah

Do you have skype? yea

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? i'll prob be too busy with my girlfriends but i can try



Thanks for the giggle m8 yer a cheeky one


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJEntus Blaze420

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Quote:
DrooIZz:
Summoner Name: DrooIZz

Age: 21

Timezone: Australia QLD

Role: Support

Championpool for the role: Zyra Lulu Morgana Lux Annie Thresh Sona

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them? yes

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? it relly depends how i feel. i paly over 50 games a week in noamls and in arams
Do you have skype? yes morganross11

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? yes



Denied. You don't main Support, and this team is Gold+ as stated in the title


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJEntus Blaze420

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Quote:
Neosinf:
Summoner Name: Neosinf

Age: Old and Wise

Timezone: NZ

Role: Top/JUngle

Championpool for the role: anything

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them?: yes

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week?: too many

Do you have skype? yes

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? in normal circumstances yes



Will trial tomorrow. Accepted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gistoll

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Summoner Name: Gistoll

Age: 22

Timezone:Australian est

Role:Top,mid jg sup .

Champion pool for the role: malphie, thresh, blitz, irelia,amumu,udyr and so on. play decent on sup role but rather not sup

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them? Yes

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? dont play alot solo q. 1 or 2 a week

Do you have skype? Yes

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? most time depends on my uni


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CJEntus Blaze420

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Quote:
Gistoll:
Summoner Name: Gistoll

Age: 22

Timezone:Australian est

Role:Top,mid jg sup .

Champion pool for the role: malphie, thresh, blitz, irelia,amumu,udyr and so on. play decent on sup role but rather not sup

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them? Yes

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? dont play alot solo q. 1 or 2 a week

Do you have skype? Yes

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? most time depends on my uni


Will Trial for Jungle tomorrow. Accepted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SkitZ HitZ

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Summoner Name: SkitZ HitZ

Age: 23

Timezone: Aus est

Role: All, Willing to learn certain role if needed

Championpool for the role: All champions but like 2

Will you learn the current Meta champs if you do not already play them?
(yes) or fit (team meta) what ever we go for.

How many games of SoloQ Do you play per week? 60+

Do you have skype? yes but prefer team speak

Can you play ranked 5s everynight? all day/all night yes

Current rank: Plat 4 slowly climbing


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

akvl

Junior Member

09-15-2014

16
Australia est time
top/mid (bruiser top, assassin mid (ap/ad)
will gladly learn current meta champs
Do have skype
play about 100 games of soloq a week
And can play ranked 5's every night


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZOOMxStyle

Junior Member

09-15-2014

Scrub