Welcome to the Forum Archive!

We've now moved over to Boards where there's conversations going on right now, but within these archives you find over a years worth of cool and locally relevant conversations and content.

GO TO BOARDS

OCE Network Diagnostics Update

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alagai

08-27-2014

Whenever i get this error i fire up Battle Ping and connect via somewhere in Asia. It puts my ping up to about 300 but at least i can actually get into the game and attempt to help the team. Do you guys have any other suggestion on how we can get into a game that is firewall errored?

Also using my 3g works but eats up my data on my phone. Anyone know of a AUS VPN or anything?

Jockulation

08-27-2014

Quote:
Riot ToxicHawk:
I was considering that, but I did test with a few different browsers and AV programs and didn't run into any major issues.
But I will keep that in mind and look at some changes if required.

-ToxicHawk

Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome both had a hissy fit when downloading and trying to run it.

Riot Zaps

Oceanic Live Technician

08-27-2014

Quote:
Jockulation:
Windows 8.1 and Google Chrome both had a hissy fit when downloading and trying to run it.

Does it actively prevent you from running it, or does it give a warning saying "could be dangerous"? There should be an option to download anyway if you're seeing the second one - if it's the first let us know!

GGNBnodamage

08-27-2014

Riot Toxichawk. There is a glitch with vayne. The first double of the game you get as vayne, the vayne circle picture when you get the double is in the middle of the double kill text. Just telling you so u know

Jockulation

08-28-2014

Quote:
Riot Zaps:
Does it actively prevent you from running it, or does it give a warning saying "could be dangerous"? There should be an option to download anyway if you're seeing the second one - if it's the first let us know!

It can still be downloaded and used just fine. You're just given a couple of warnings you have to bypass.

Those without much in the way of computer smarts might think otherwise about opening it with a full screen warning, even if it is just a simple batch file.

Sairens

08-28-2014

Just had 3 people (including myself) get firewalled from my Gold 1 promo series game... the enemy team all connected. 2v5s are wonderful things

http://matchhistory.oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/OC1/57303406/200002629

Submitted the diagnostic log file, by the way.

coveredinstrings

08-28-2014

I download the MAC diagnostic tool but it says can't be opened because I don't have privellages?

ToxicHawk

Lead Live Technician - Oceania
Follow ToxicHawk on Twitter

08-28-2014

Quote:
coveredinstrings:
I download the MAC diagnostic tool but it says can't be opened because I don't have privellages?

That usually means your not running it as an administrator or Root user.

coveredinstrings

08-28-2014

Quote:
Riot ToxicHawk:
That usually means your not running it as an administrator or Root user.

Hi, i edited the get info section to alllow me to read & wrote. I'm also using my main account i ony have one user on my mac.
If i can't sent diagnostics will I still be included in having the firewall issue fixed? I'm with TPG also.

ToxicHawk

Lead Live Technician - Oceania
Follow ToxicHawk on Twitter

08-28-2014

Quote:
coveredinstrings:
Hi, i edited the get info section to alllow me to read & wrote. I'm also using my main account i ony have one user on my mac.
If i can't sent diagnostics will I still be included in having the firewall issue fixed? I'm with TPG also.

So the work we are doing is not user specific it will apply to all TPG users.

-ToxicHawk